KaW on PC

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Goto the trash can icon. Do a system clean up. Clear your rams. Then goto your browser and clear history (everything ). Finally logon to your account via ata or fb. Then logon to kaw. Your computer might be too cluttered.

2. 260? Idk its around there, that's what I'm saying and I don't really want to

3. How would I logon to my account without logging on to KaW?

4. Safari is flawless,
    But back to Windows....is there another window asking to save your password that comes up either behind your browser or minimized?
    Shift tab around to make sure the focus of the active window is the browser screen you're looking at.
    Otherwise, buy a mac

5. Kingdomsatwar.com/play

Has two ways to sign in, Facebook and AtA.

I never waste time with Facebook login.

If you have and AtA Id (email & password). Click that option and sign in with your AtA credentials, never fails for me.

6. No other windows

I haven't even gotten a login prompt at all

You have no clue how many people have said that

7. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say...

You're screwed

8. You shouldn't be getting the "entering kingdom" then. You have to log in to get that. Should be a splash screen with kaw on it, two buttons to the left hand side. Log in options "Facebook and AtA"

9. Ah I think I got it now. After going there to log in. I know what you're talking about now. I had this same problem, slow isp connection combined with a bulky browser ie. Firefox, chrome, internet explorer etc. Usually cause this. Refreshing several times in a row used to work for me until I found a light weight browser. A good one to use is:

K-Meleon

been using it for years. I have since upgraded my service and no longer need to use the above steps, but still love the browser. Try it out and get back to me

10. I downloaded it and it runs slower than Chrome/Firefox, and doesn't load it or give me the login popup

11. Have you tried disabling your pop up blocker?

12. Strange, I even have it on Windows 8 & 10 with no issues.

I say it's your isp, Dsl? Verizon?

If you said yes to both, I suggest you get a new isp lol.

I tried, gave you the solutions that worked for me, hope you get it figured out. GL.

13. Pop up blocker doesn't effect

kingdomsatwar.com

Even tested that myself.

14. Is this a test for a role in support?
    Cuz if it is, we all have to ask....have you powered it down?

15. Yes like 3 times, trying to get into safe mode

16. Create a new windows user acct. Give it admin and run a fresh instance of your favorite flash enabled browswer. If it works great. Then manually uninstall any browswers you can on the "bad" acct (back up your bookmarks if you must) and download and install fresh versions of the browsers. Do the same for flash. Remove and reinstall. also may want to disable your browser plug ins one by one to see if that helps. Sometimes a bad one can interfere with flash sites.

17. This happened to mean. I was using the browser Microsoft edge on my surface pro. I reset my PC and downloaded Google Crome and I can play on alts again.

18. When I brought the problem to the Devs they responded telling me to clear my cookies. You can try this might work ( although it didn't for me)

19. Neither of these worked