KaW Merchant: KaW Players Traders Stop

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Harley, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Hello everyone! Welcome to the KaW Merchant.

Often times I see players trying to trade rares or royals or whatever in WC and it’s often overshadowed by the clan ads and political banter in WC.

So in order to help this issue for the few people who use both WC and forums, I figured a thread designated to advertising or asking for specific charms and furniture could be useful. I could be wrong, but hey why not set up the shop!

If you are looking for any specific charms/furni or looking to trade/sell any specific charms/furni you can do so here.

***I would love to create a price list for specific items as a reference, so if you sell or buy something please post how much in charms it may have costed you so I can setup a traders reference guide below.***

Shop Rules and Requests:

First and Foremost...
    Please keep trades ToU approved. We don’t want anyone getting banned;)

Secondly,
    If you’ve found/sold whatever you have posted for it would help if you edited your post to say “sold” or “found” at the bottom.

Finally,
    Please remain civil and enjoy a cup of coffee while you find the best deal for you.

Thrawn likes this.
  2. Reserved for Price Reference

3. Currently looking for any icetail or rime charms. If you’re wanting to get rid of some, hmu and we can work out a deal! Thanks!

4. Ltb Sussurun Knight's Armor and Gilmarantine Chandelier wall/pm me thanks

5. Armor found Ltb Gilmarantine Chandelier ♎️wall/pm me ty

6. Got 2 low lvl moth charms shield and the arrow for sale