KaW Mass Reset

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BB-8, Dec 26, 2014.

1. CF Granted

2. Dreams of aspiration r not far fetched lol

3. Apology accepted

4. How about... Put everyone at the same CS- (hybrid, ps, etc) and you get to choose which build, then grow from there. (No HFBC at the start) and u get to farm noobs who are at ur CS yet don't know what a SDP is :lol:

5. And th Answer is No support, hope everything is Ok, and HAPPy HolIdays...

But an adjustment in tier 1,2 pay out for small accounts would be helpfull...

6. No support. That would be a terrible idea.

Main reason I don't support - OSW would die. (Assuming people kept playing) most would be so worried about rebuilding their losses that they wouldn't want to PvP as much. And those who do would have nothin to lose. PvP where you can't take much from your enemy is boring.

Anyone who fought in against LSA knows this. They hold almost no gold in clan, which works for them. They are a relatively small group, so holdin trills in clan would be idiotic. It's boring to just hit people with nothing to lose, unless you just don't like them and want to sit on em. 1v1's are fun regardless of what you can take, but osw is not.

7. Wiping out ppls time n efforts serves the whiney me me crowd. U want something u earn it.

9. I give this idea a thumbs up!

10. Says the me me noob

11. Lets send the entire world back to kindergarten while we r at it.
    A great big do over.
    Square 1 for everyone in all things.
    After all its only fair nobody gets ahead.

Yes thats at all ppl supporting this thread

12. Sounds reasonable

13. I support this but everyone who paid on this free app, the resetted payers should get at least 100b or something just to make it worth or at least lllc and 20-50b

14. not bad idea. though there should be incentives. like the sword reset bonus back in 2011. And it would have to be a different server. The $10 a day spenders will lose their trusi in ATA otherwise

15. 100b only ppl who spent many $thousands n countless hours r u insane. Lol

Maybe just forget these lame ideas n disregard this thread. Its going nowhere fast

16. Support! Sue ATA for everything they own!
    DIBS ON THEIR SERVERS

17. lol

18. Devs have the right to reset your account and you can't do a thing about it, try reading up in the tou and roc you'll notice devs own your account, all you're doing is putting in a investment.

19. Not a bad idea, although it would be better if you could switch between servers and play both ツ