KAW loyalty test idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by bowser29, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Why must devs mind to test the loyalty, by the way? :roll:

2. For the lulz

On a srs note people have there own way of showing loyalty to hte clans because i dont think people would drop seal after seal to a clan they wouldnt stay loyal to
    So if you have a problem show your own way of loyalty and not talk a load of **** noone cares about

3. Want to test loyalty. Help the little minds of new players of their questions help them enjoy the game. There is loads of ways to bring something good to the community. there is a badge called vailent knight for that reason.

4. Loyalty is a character trait. Want loyalty? Then find like minded players and bring them togetherī€Ž

6. No support this is a horrible idea. Why would ata ruin their whole income just so one little noob can proove there's less loyalty than before? I dont understand this logic.

Besides, loyalty is how the player feels about clans. If your clan isnt making the player feel as happy as can be, they're gunna leave.

7. People spend $6 on a seal and they want to grow as much as possible from it. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, you say HTE clans are ruining clan loyalty. You'd be surprised how many people with passes leave to go help out their home clans. Also, HTE clans have loyalty too... most who seal at an HTE clan and leave when their pass expires will seal there again later when they get another.

8. I just said, people will do everything to gain much respect and stat in KAW. Do you have problem with that natural behavior?

9. No support, devs would lose a lot of money if there isn't any hte for a month:-\

10. I would like to see HTE scrapped and a clan banking system implemented, alongside an option to purchase a seal (or another type of new spell) to make ANY EB double or even triple plunder. Maybe with Random selection of a number of EB's to select by Devs.

Members could purchase Nobs and donate them to the clan bank. Admin could then use the nobs to purchase seals (or the new spell) for the clan.

Im just spit balling, but for me the main problem with HTE is that every clan runs it. Its pretty boring doing it b2b, so I would like to see more variety.

Also, it has the benefit of making easier for small accounts to go item hunting.

Edit : as for clan loyalty. I think you need to find better members..

11. I would like to see affte(a familiar foe the escape), tste, sste.or roaff(revenge of a familiar foe) rots ross ^m^

12. wait, people buy horns?

13. OP owner of HTE clan that's failed, sounds like a whine to me. No support, plenty of ebs and loyalty in kaw for all types of players.
    If they really like the game they will look around for well paying ebs when they are new. HTE doesn't make or break your success in the game.