Kaw Isn't a War Game Anymore

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IxXxl___xREDx_xPANDAx___IxXxl, Dec 4, 2012.

1. No biggie, it translates the same in newsfeed, I just never heard of it like that lol

2. KaW is always a war game for me. I'm either in a fight, looking for a fight or being farmed.

3. Ha nothing like a good old ass kicking to start the day :D

4. Most people think of it as "Hitting ebs all day even though I'm already HLBC and no need for money."

5. I know right! At least do some OSWs or 1v1s once you complete your build!

6. I try to start a 1v1 osw every once in a while and I'm still growing. By the way, that's the only reason I'm hitting ebs. I'll be doing a lot of osw action once I get a lot bigger.

7. Kaw is a war game if you let kaw be a war game. Who cares that some whiney little noob doesn't know what an osw is? Teach them and they will learn. Don't feel bad when you are trampled by their clan, clans protect their members. I see a lot more war in kaw today than I did a year ago. Not all wars are brought out for public display bc most clans have enough respect to keep it all in the battle field where it belongs.

8. They are allies with my clan, just didn't know :(

9. Stupid thread over a nothing issue.

Your size means you're fighting newbs (maybe or maybe not noobs). That means you should teach em as opposed to humiliate and laugh at them on forums.

Also fair play to his clan. Newbs getting help from their clan means they are likely to stay and grow into better players.

Noobs like flint are a whole different thing and should be always laughed at and made to rethink their stupidity.

10. Dumb thread is dumb

11. Alex346 please stay off, this is exactly what I told you not to say at the beginning of OP. So either contribute to conversation, or leave.

12. Hittin ebs cud be considered Warin. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. Alex346.

Piss off you tosser.
    By commenting on a thread that is 'dumb' you are just as 'dumb' as the OP and people who posted on it...

Fool.

14. OP is addicted to making threads.

If you want KaW war, why reset then attack obvious noobs?

You can't complain that brand new players don't know the in'a and out's of KaW.

People need to either be taught or gain experience from time in the game.

The fact that you reset your main to war noobs says more about your own KaWing fail than anything else.

15. That's why they are making new estoc wars equipment to be earned from warring...

16. ^ Kinda funny since he reset due to farming on dis WarGame?

17. I don't need to justify anything I say on this thread if that's how I feel about a less than 500cs account complaining about war then deal with it

18. I haven't made a thread in a while, and i just randomly chose him off battlist.