Kaw Isn't a War Game Anymore

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IxXxl___xREDx_xPANDAx___IxXxl, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Couldn't you self-pin? ._.

2. @Breakdown I was asleep.

3. We can 1v1 xD

4. No thnx. One of my good friends is in N C U Dominion

5. Why does everyone reject me? Pft, people these days. Ill go back to sittin in my corner waiting for a challenger

6. Kaw is becoming more about war as eb becomes more unpopular. Forums effect the community and as more war clans are accepting noobs, more noobs become warriors

7. Poor fiddy...no one to 1vs1 ._.

8. I would, but I'm a little small for you fidd :(

9. I want an osw -.-

10. Same here. I almost offered yesterday but she is a smidge bigger than me .-.

11. Is it ironic that OP just said on my wall that he unloaded on an EB

12. Alright let's get a bit back on topic.

13. Yea, because I'm not in an osw 24/7, smarts. I'm also trying to grow.

14. Peoples need to fight more. Wheres val? He wouldnt turn me down

15. I understand people like my size only hitting ebs to grow, but I like angering people every once in a while I know will post noobish stuff. Bet he doesn't even know this thread exists.

16. I think it's funny OP got outsmarted by his opponent and lost 

17. Sadly, OP you're not exactly a large account, anyone can have those stats from a volley. It's not like you put any work into the account, that's why your post isn't very respectable, it's not because you never post on forums.

But personally, I somewhat agree with the message. I like war. I do system wars every weekend and OSWs sometimes. But making a forum post about it is extremely immature and very obvious that you just want attention. So thumbs down for that.

18. So showing an example of the "message" is wanting attention? I don't understand that. And actually, it takes a bit of work to get to my stats. You get about 60k cs for first volley. I have over 300k cs. This is my main, but I reset recently.

19. 75% of KaW doesn't know what OSW or cf is?

:lol: Way to pull a random false statistic. This would only be true if you counted the inactives.