kaw hitting mechanics

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Dec 9, 2015.

1. sob sob now playing the victim .

2. Dont twist my words .i said you rarely hit me.He carrys on like he's a hardcore badman and osw and farming pro that no one can beat.Yet we got you from 13adp to 3 adp and you stocked back up. yet you claim all we do is fail yet we burned them and you keep buying defence. if we only fail you wouldnt be needing to do that.

3. you rarely hit me and as if id be scared of you 1 moron . i was in the osw against apoc thats 100's + of inc per day and you do no more than 10-15 per day.Lol he thinks hes intimidating what a joker.

4. Wow you wos in an osw.
    Some scary  right therr. Wot you tapped a button on yer phone. Makes yer a bad ass right. So scary. Yiu are full of crap the lot of you. Rught frigging drama queen.

5. ive been in plenty actually .Tell us your story and kaw history soulless cause i never seen you before or even heard of your legacy!.

6. go and cry pretend yer the victim. Yas just an idiot like him. Claiming you all that fee pressing a button. You full of crap. Everyone seen yiur lies roni. You ain't worth  now.
    Claim he dont hit ya. He fing said rhat himsoef. How frigging soecial ys think ya are.
    Mbig hero. Can tao a button. Wow get a life ua sad wencjh. No wonder ya live on here. No bloke would ever touch a skank like you.

Seenif i can get forumbbaanes too. You and skiny makes me sick

7. who crys that im a victim ? i been beating him good.he just didnt let on and kept denying it . but now hes exposed in his lies.

8. do stop with all the pretend spelling mistakes trying to act all street and gangster.

9. soulless warrior is optimal wallys alt

10. My history on ksw I hit a button on a phone you idiot. Wot you think that makes you important.
    Yas a bigger idiot than that monkey says yiubare. Btw. I fail bombed ya. Does that make me a legend too.
    I never heard of youbeither btw. Nit before this theead amd that idiot skank who can't hide from me. You are all nothing but drama queens.

11. You also hit alot of wrong buttons when you are posting on forums.

12. You wish ibwas. And this crap keyboard so small I'd be lucky to spell every word rigy. And you ain't worth the effort of trying.

13. You have made that apparent.

That was actually the first post of yours that i read the entirety of... Wasnt worth the effort though.

14. Got silences taking piss out if optimal amd skint on wc. Only got forums left to take the piss out of them now. See how long that lasts. Before one of them cries. If romo don't first

15. 

16. Is there any crap on here they dint censor now. FFs used to be able to say piss

17. soulless chump does 6 scouts and he calls that a scoutbomb !!

18. This is how you isolate an antique and an old closet. Keep it simple, put them in the spotlight where everyone can see the flaws and disfunctionalities.

This is how you deal with nagging ladies. Just ignore their trash talks and let them keep guessing and don't give in to their taunts - it would surely waste your time. Let them waste their time. Leave them alone on their own mini-wars and go on with your own productive time.

So long ladies, let me just blow your minds for the last time. I won't be reading anything from this thread so you can go on with the name calling.

Btw, let me dig this into your inflammatory mindset : Kaw has changed, no one cares about your fights. OSW is already a thing of the past, only small squirmishes and pathetic strips happen. Go on with your builds, keep your time wasted on mini-fights. Keep feeding your insatiable egos. Go on with your sleepless paranoid nights. And roni, I have been occasionally hitting you, haven't you figured that out? :lol:

See yah around folks. Keep your eyes busy on this thread while I'm restocking for the next big thing. (You are too small compared to it.)

Bye.

19. That is a solid speech from a guy who is to afraid to post or tell us who his main kingdom is

20. Restocking for the next big thing? I swear your post pretty much said that we should ignore each other and be eb fairies cause thats all thats left in kaw.