kaw farming and eb fairys

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -X-Mc-RENZ-X-, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I didnt buy a scimitar to better hit eb..oan nice reply moose *peaceSigns*

2. Just play how you want. I'm enjoying this osw, but once its over I'm back to building for ee and mercing Ebs. Most clans we visit are strictly eb only, and I respect that. Play how you want, not how others want you to.

3. Op is just making himself look stupid

4. I agree with moose for once who cares play Kaw how ever you want. Nobody forces you to hit eb's nobody forces you to pvp. Find something you like and do it. But don't bad mouth others for what they like to do just because its not your style. 

5. True i agree with u dont say sorry hit back harder show ur superior

6. Lemme know when pvp is paying double ;)

7. I honestly don't understand why everyone seems to think that people who hit eb's are eb fairies that aren't playing the game how its meant to be. Truth is those people so bent vet living in the past are just finding excuses!! There is not one leader board player or clan that doesn't do eb's. they are an accepted necessity for growth. Osw's have become more about growing friendships and learning one way of the game. Often times even cutting off any growth at all. Simply put being an osw warrior does not make you any better than an eb warrior. It's all about how you enjoy the game, not how others perceive what the enjoyment of the game is.

8. You enjoy pigs, not exactly glowing with authority, are we?