KAW: Expansion - Multi-map Update!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope everyone is enjoying the new Kingdoms at War update, for our web version users please do not be alarmed. The web version should be released shortly and you will be able to start taking advantage of the new features that we released for the idevice users released earlier today. If you need to report any bugs/glitches please leave us feedback or email us at support@athinkingape.com For all general inquiries please direct those questions to the community and our moderator staff.

The new land is accessible once you have land completed the default starting zone, once complete you will have access to the new land by clicking on the explore button at the corner of the map. We have added private messaging functionality, you can now add friends, follow and private messaging. Also the new rival clan feature! You are now able to search clans and make war on those that are on similar levels!

Check back regularly and read our news section as we have more important information to come about our future updates. Especially what has been on everyone's mind of late, to pwar or not to pwar?! More to come, please stay tuned!

2. Post your feedback on the update :)

3. Bump ...

4. Devs with the new update. Is plunder war still possible? I heard that if war is forfeited to osf side. Osf gets no tax at all. Pls clarify this thanks

5. Thats not true. Only a rumour someone has made.

6. Address ahdragos concerns please.

7. Good Job Devs!!! Business as usual...good way to mess this game up...

8. Ahdragos post: why have the devs forsaken us. Read it

9. Does this mean to LC we need to explore the extra lands?

10. For reset profile how? Do we still stick to old rules? Lands 24 click reset? Do we need to update in order to reset profile or stay reset then update?

11. Way to go devs last land 300bil r u freaking serious!!!

12. Good job devs you ruined the game and made Lcbc damn near impossible and managed to make $300 worthless and spending Money completely pointless for anyone to spend when ur just gonna create new sh*t that doubles and triples prices in the game...more updates to come.. Why don't you just say we have new ideas to try and fck you out of more money..

13. I think this update wasn't required ATM as 80% of players hadn't bc , could have made it only 5 lands with new buildings , each building giving either a :1% def bonus , 1% attack bonus , 1% plunder bonus, 1% spy attack or def etc , this update with only 5 lands would have been better than no one going to war and only building for months , or bring out a castle upgrade offering a 1% plunder increase per level , I think people not having fun wars is causing more old school drama due to boredom and great players are leaving the game , perhaps the mods can help with this bring some fun back like the hearts war , mods could arrange monthly wars eg , sith vs Jedi , pretty vs the ugly , heaven vs hell , mod lovers vs mod haters etc change the type of war each month this could bring some fun and great entertainment back , only building none stop will not let anyone learn how to play the game that's have some war ,

14. Trust me, the wars will come back soon.

Hold my words. :)

15. how long will web version be? cause we losing the race

16. Can someone tell me how to find The new Rival Clan Feature.. As I am going mad trying to find it..

17. What on earth makes you think wars will be back? What makes you think anyone will be thinking about anything but T4BC'ing 50 lands. That will take years, and they player who downloads this app tomorrow will quit as soon as they figure that out. This is dooming new players, and hitting up loyal ones for money. Shame!

Read the Ahdragos thread

18. 100% true !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.