KaW economy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Imperial (03), Feb 29, 2012.

1. vote peeka for Prez :3 I'll end the inflation

2. Speaking of the Real economy, Dow Jones got above 13,000. The highest since 2008.

3. I remember the good old days when you could find an ally with 20k stats for 200m. Now it's hard to find one with those stats at 500m

4. I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet....but we got to remember that there were two major events that kept ally prices from inflating; T4s being released and the addition of the highlands. Ally prices were rising, then T4s were released. The ally market was dead because of everyone upgrading and dropping allies to do so. As soon as the market started picking up again, highlands were released and the market dropped again. Now it's been almost a year since a major build update has been released and there are more players at max build than ever before. Therefore, there are more buyers in the ally market, all fighting for the best stats in a particular range causing the rise in prices. Simple supply and demand (which was mentioned early.)

5. Ya now I found a guy for700 mil with 50k combines stats I only owned him for a minuet his price got up to 19 billion in 10 min

6. Ummm, no. You just suck at the ally market clearly.

7. Eric ur wrong I'm acctually really good

8. Ebs get us more gold but they're boring and I want something fun!

9. Lol, we should organize a team of almost hlbc's and hlbc's to go and take red-star off the lb

10. It's not that easy. He has 5 lcbc alts transferring him money every day, and he max nobs on all o them.

11. I can easily find 160-180k combined at 2.5-2.8b you suck at ally market

12. I found a 1.5mill stats for 120billion

A.K.A Me

13. lol

I'm a little overpriced

14. Just a tiny little bit :Rolls:

15. You all are idiots, the top 10 or so ally lb players have around 800m bfa.

That is more than 4 hlbc players.

Regular hlbc builds and spies without massive bfa don't even burn top players pots.

16. You sure about the pot thing? That seems weird.