kaw crystals now!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WinkMurdered, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still didn't get my crystals from when servers were down last. :D

2. Well maybe if you responded with hits and not a poorly structured rant about how everyone has no life you wouldn't be getting farmed right now.

3. Support give us crystals

4. It's just an epic battle. We nearly failed ours to. Get over it.

5. Just an eb, if i lose ill nvr know if that was the equip dropper haha (which it was) so just an eb hey ? .... haunt is just an eb

6. Wow. Learn to spell :/

7. no offense, but if you were grieved over failing an eb, then you probably need to get a life

8. You got silenced btw, you're welcome. Care for another? I can only hope it's your 3rd.

9. Dev's gave me 5 xtals because I fell asleep and missed haunting pots last night. Did you send them a memo?

10. Please just stop whining. :mrgreen:

11. @ratgy_ball you're kidding right? 650 losses and a clan with zero war history?

Dude you're not even a eb fairy yet.

12. U guys all suck XD what did i do personally to any of you? Plz stop farming this doesnt concern any of you in anyway so please drop the farming! I get that its annoying but so are ads in wc i dont see u guys farming them :/

13. #grope you would like that wouldnt you... too bad its my first silence meanie ;)

14. lol. i forgot all about this.

give me xtals NEOOW!

15. EB rage, yesssss....

[​IMG]

16. Gimme gimme never gets, dont u know ur manners yet?

17.  He has over 2k loses now

18. Though I was in my alt so I just used it.....then once I realized it was to late refund me money or I quit KaW and farm you all!

/ends noob rage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.