@Kaw Admin. Im calling you out

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bEdIam, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Thank you all for your words of support.

We wait with baited breath on kaw admin !!

Whats the matter, you Chicken ? 

[​IMG]

2. Note: kaw_admin is spragga.

3. What is kaw_admin is a hawt lady?

[​IMG]

4. It would be fun to watch and fun to hit but I'm not farming just playing

5. Sorry but they are just Asians. :lol:
    [​IMG]

6. Bumped to AT. @ Kaw Admin your a coward 

7. PvP is worse for business than PvE. It's simple.

8. Interesting...I assume you have an account that backs that up, since your posting with a no stats alt.

Not that I care, just think that if you want to make a point, it should be on an account that myself and other can judge your experience in game, in relation to your point.

As for your actual point, anyone who has been in a strip room in osw know thats not the case.

9. I have not been on kaw in quite a while, but I assure you, I have been around since the beginning. As to my actual point, pvp is no longer a viable cash cow as people have been abusing the game's systems to gain money without conflict ever since the war system was implemented (and before, though not on such a grand scale) in the midst of the pwar epidemic came epic battles. Those devalued pvp even further. People preferred this to be a social app rather than a pvp. This is common knowledge in any game with an exploitable system like this one, even more so when it is encouraged like this.

10. Lol support Bed get em

11. @ Yogurt

Ive seen players in osw complaining that 24 xstal limit is too small, ive seen peeps spend a fortune nobing accounts for strip funds, and I seen peeps dropping out of clans to hit targets from the outside since they had maxed xstal limit during the course of an EB.

PvP is when peeps open there wallets, ATA would do well listen and deliver some improvement to this aspect. But this is only my opinion. You have your own and your welcome to express it on this thread.

12. I've also seen this, i'm sure everyone has. That does not devalue my point however that the PvP era is a dying one. I'm not saying PvP gives no profit, because it does, i'm saying that pve gives more profit due to a lack of PvP elements in the game and players actively indulging in those elements.

13. So any many ways, we are agreeing. ️

14. Lmao @ Eric pvp isn't EE rather o_0 but Im ponder who believed that post *back to reading*

15. I love those three cheese balls on page 9 :lol:

16. Devs bet not **** with pvp, other than prizes. achievements already suxx, everything becoming long ago yet items become worthless every other week or so

:/

Having a scimitar jus isn't exciting anymore

17. Watch him come out with like 50 mil cs and no DTW and pin you 24/7 

18. Support! This is one of my favorite posts now!