KaW Academy

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by LazyCoyote, May 18, 2022.

1. Hello KAWers!

Every one of us have been in a place where we did not understand this game very well. Whether you are a new player, returning player, or a seasoned veteran there is still something we can all learn.

In an effort to give players easier access to information, I will be launching a new YouTube channel where I will post guides and information about various game related topics. These will be short crash course videos that will go over a specific topic, so it’s straight to the point and gives you the info you need! To someone who has never used the forums it can sometimes be intimidating or difficult to find what you need. And let’s be honest more times than not we are too lazy to read something so why not watch a video instead.

My hope is that not only will this help players understand the game better, it will give the game better media presence. Ultimately bringing in new players and making a better experience for everyone!

If you want to support my channel, it is simply called LazyCoyote. Along with that I have a Discord server that you are welcome to join. I am open to hearing what the community wants to see and the different topics you guys feel would be most important to cover.

- FUTURE PLANS -

One massive project I would love to do is collect a complete set from every event. Since I am chest collector I figured what better way to achieve that goal than opening chests. I also know that people enjoy watching other people spend money haha, so my plan is to open 1,000 chests from each event. By opening them I am confident I can build a complete set. With all of the duplicates I will likely dismantle the low end pieces, and giveaway/sell the higher end items. I will live stream the whole process so everyone can be apart of it. I think this would be a fun way to bring the KaW community together and potentially draw in a new crowd of players. Someone in the discord had suggested I start a Patreon so if anyone wanted to the community could help crowd fund this project!

- THANK YOU -

If you have made it this far thank you so much for sticking around, and I hope I have gained your support! To make this channel successful I need your help, so your support means a lot to me. If you are willing head on over and subscribe to the channel, and you are more than welcome to join to the discord and come hang out with us!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks again everyone! 🤙🏻

- LINKS -

YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALW4P5-DJp0dH4SkhmPRLQ

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/UCVgSyjqRx

LUM, The_Cowboy_MaCHiNE and AD like this.