Kanye West, Creed, and the downfall of music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jayde, Feb 10, 2015.

1. We got an eazy e fan here. Dre was wearing lipstick and roller skates before he joined NWA lmao, true. Eazy and tupac where real though.

2. If you don't hear music about objects such as Porsches and bugattes it's on peoples ex's it's why I prefer house music or rock it can get you in a mood you want or simply relate to you're experiences and is not a personal statement in every aspect of an over hyped persons life.

3. See, that's why I like eminem. He doesn't pretend he's something he's not. He know's he's a upper class white boy.

4. I'm not sure I'd call growing up in a trailer park upper class

5. I mean now.

6. And when he started out, he knew what he was too.

7. @Val, Tupac chose the life. If you know what I'm saying. He was attended art school and was a performer first. His message was received well at the street level, but his actions didn't match who he really was. His only affiliation was ties to former black panthers. He was setup to push that message. Once he was famous of course it was easy for him to attract people who enjoyed his music. Some being gang members. He was never a shot caller on the streets so to speak. He got green lit by a real shot caller, but really that irrelevant and opens a bag of worms best not talked about on here.

8. You can on YouTube. There are many videos of the "real" ones calling out rapper. Beating them up. Robbing them.

They usually say it's not worth messing with broke dudes and you know...But those guys aren't joking. They kick your butt for looking at them wrong. They are real serious about their lifestyle and neighborhoods. With a serious lack of respect for rich people acting like idiots when they already have it made.

If you want to be gangsta, enjoy the state pen. You will meet your real daddies there. The guys who really call the shots in the neighborhoods. It's not the entertainers that's for sure.

Enjoy the thread. Sorry for the double post. And yeah. Kanye West is a jackass. Ask Obama.

9. Tupac grew up in Harlem, he didn't choose to be a hood gangster. He worked hard to get out of there and then even worked harder to help others get out. Also, where the **** are you getting you facts from Hydra?