Justin Drew Bieber

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by XxX-_-SERENDIPITY-_-XxX, Jan 29, 2021.

?

Can you relate to this song One Time?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2021.
  1. Obvi

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Who is Justin Bieber

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. [​IMG] Justin Drew Bieber

Well the Biebs, what can I say about this iconic Canadian artist only using 500 words? I can’t so let me talk about one of his first huge hit.

One Time, was released to radio while Bieber was still recording his debut album. The song reached number 12 on the Canadian Hot 100 during its first week of release in July 2009 and later peaked at number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States.

The song One Time, speaks to me as I interrupt it being about puppy love or a one night stand, or tinder romance, I will try swiping right One More Time which everyone can relate to obvi, What puzzles me is Justin Drew Bieber was at the young age of 12 when he wrote this song. What did this kid know about Tinder? Was he beyond his years in wisdom? Maybe or he was talking about actual puppies and that love you feel for those fuzzy fur balls of cuteness. [​IMG]
    I digress, as we dig deeper into the many levels of the song which is truly poetry. I keep waiting for Justin Drew Bieber to say what he has to say though, Me plus you, I’ma tell you one time. Spit it out Justin Drew Bieber what are you going to tell us one time? Oh when he meets a girl his heart goes knock knock knock are we 100% sold that is was his “heart” knocking? (I am not) no judgment here Justin Drew Bieber. The line that makes me spit out my Kawfee, is so we gonna keep keep climbin till the mountain top. Cheese on a cracker we are most definitely not going to do that. What mountain are you talking about? Can we just walk on the beach why a huuuge mountain I don’t think you understand how thin the air can get up there. How will you continue to sing once on top of the mountain? The next chorus is what lead me to believe Justin Drew Bieber is actually a poltergeist. Your world is my world, and my fight is your fight, my breath is your breath and your heart is my heart. Really Justin Drew Bieber that is all kinds of creepy get out of my body. In fact this song sounds very needy you’re my one love, my one heart, my one life for sure, let me tell you one more time girl I love girl I love you. Remember he is 12 what the heck does he know about puppies, one night stands or Tinder. I say this is Fake so fake let’s start a new hash tag #fakelove. I would love to hear your thoughts on this Justin Drew Bieber song One Time. Please leave a comment below and I will most definitely, probably not respond or get back to you. Thank you for taking the time to read this 500 word essay about Justin Drew Bieber’s song One Time from his debut album.

#1 XxX-_-SERENDIPITY-_-XxX, Jan 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    LiTo_TheCraZy_MaCHiNE likes this.
  2. 🤣🤣🤣❤️

3. #fakelove.
    But can we all agree that it was a wonderful gift that Canada gave the planet? Like a trojan horse... full of love...fake love.

4. 🥰🥰🥰

5. Hes just a fake donny Osmond

6. Not the biggest fan but I won't hit the skip button if it's on