JUSTIN BIEBER FAN

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HanFoxynaH, Jan 30, 2021.

1. JUSTIN Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, at St Joseph's Hospital, and wad raised in Stratford, Ontario. He is the only child.Canadian singer and teen idol whose fresh-faced good looks and appealing pop songs sparked a global craze beginning in 2009.

Popular Justin Bieber Songs
    Despacito Remix
    Im the one
    Love yourself
    Let me love you
    Sorry
    Yummy
    As long as you love me
    Cold water
    Baby what do you mean

But oh well i dont wanna be serious about it ^ how bout telling justin how i adore him?

In my heart what i really wanna say is...

Justin are you talking to me? You’re not? Well then, please begin.Aren’t you tired of running in my mind all day long?Did you know that the happiest place on earth is not Disneyland? It’s wherever you are!Excuse me, mind telling me what time it is? I must remember the exact time I met my soul mate!I’m gonna call the cops on you for stealing my heart.My watch must be broken. Every time I’m with you, my time seems to stop.You’re under arrest for being too cute!You’re getting tall, aren’t you? Last time, you were at this height. Now, you’re on my mind. are you Denture? Because i cannot smile without you,are your parents terrorist ? Because your the bomb.Are you the square root of two?Because I always feel extra irrational around you.Are you the sun?Because my whole world revolves around you.Do you want to hear a joke about pizza?Never mind, it’s too cheesy.Have you been eating sugar?Because your smile is so sweet.What did the Aloe vera plant say to the other plant?Aloe you vera much!What did the coffee drink say to the other coffee drink?You mean a latte to me!
    What did the monkey say to the banana? I find you really a-peeling.What did the ghost say to its soulmate?You are so boo-tiful to me.What did the smartphone say to the WiFi router?I’m feeling a connection between us.What happens when two boats fall in love?Row-mance.Are you oxygen? Because I’d be dead without you.Aside from being gorgeous all day, what else do you do in life?Could you please stop getting any hotter? You’re killing the poor thermometer!For a smartphone, mine seems a bit dumb. I mean it doesn’t even know your number!Is there a hole in your heart? I’ve been captured and I can’t find a way out.I am deeply religious, and I know for a fact that you’re the answer to my prayers.I forgot your name. Can I call you mine?I have no idea how the universe will end, but I know it starts with U N I. I thought it was morning already. Turns out, it was just you lighting up my world.May I borrow your pen? I just want to write about our future.No offense, but you look like a parent. The parent of my future kids.Your favorite subject must be geometry.No matter what angle you position yourself in, you’re so cute.Are you keyboard? Because you’re my TYPE!Are you a pizza? Because I have a CRUST on you.Are you Christmas? Because I wanna Merry you.By any chance, are you into science?Because I think I LAB you.Hey, do you like Star Wars? Because YODA only one for me!I like you BERRY much!I’m the lock, so KEYS me now.This might sound cheesy, but I want to tell you that you’re really GRATE!

Thrawn likes this.
  2. Support

Thrawn likes this.
  3. bubble bubble