Justin and Selena back together!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin bieber is a wimp....
    He is a little kid with a 8 year old voice....

2. I give Justin credit for how we got his start... But after that. He's lost his modest beginnings.
    He is still rich but I just don't like his music.

Good kid I liked him on letterman and snl. But he is still one of the bottom people on music and character....

And in my opinion.... Metal core all the way...

3. Bieber thinks Selena is a slut lmao,^he just wants to...you...know...with her

4. Justin bieber wants to be like the other good ppl...so he now has 2 gold chains...it just makes him look stupid

5. What is you know what with her? Explain in more detail please.

6. Who cares.

7. Justin is getting that Selena ass :shock: daaaaamn

8. This thread is stupid. And it should be considered spam, 'cause it's about JB. :?

9. Selena's getting Justin's shoulders. 

Daaaammmnnn.

10. Are they standing in a damn river? Look at their legs??

11. There at his beach house in Miami. 

12. Mew don't feel down beiber is a kid that's balls hasn't dropped (if he has any that is) look at it this way there are way better girls out there that aren't brain dead and after being on the front page news

13. Well, he has gone through some level of puberty...physical, at least. Mental, who knows. :/

TALENT WISE? Heck no. ._.

14. Admitted troll trap.

You may not bait/troll users. Bait / Trolling is defined as posting with a clear intent to provoke anger, incendiary posts, and behavior that results in other users violating the Rules of Conduct.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.