Justhanginout vs. Cherry Topping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by M0nK, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooo flavor of the week. Lol well I am rather tasty.

I had all intentions of coming back after he came back active until mouths were ram to my sister and about vixy being the REALLY owner.

Maybe yall should consider running an EB clan because your leadership just isn't up to par for a war clan.

2. Well the REAL owner stayed and faught when the others left and ill stay and rebuild. Respect to CHP and much love and thanks to those JHO members who stayed to fight.

3. I find this amusing, Why do you keep letting Ahdy back in? He always runs, very surprised to hear about Jester (Always thought he was solid). SAS hang in there bud other than you, V1xy and Bane are the only ones left with Good will, best of luck to you three, even if JHO Perishes

4. Monk, vix... You know better, monk u acknowledged in private, and now this. Sad... Im very disappointed.

5. Sounds like a cause for ss faunty

6. Ss away. Pm if you want those ss boots

7. Ooooo I've already seen them

8. I'm sure you're full of crap bootsy. Are you sure you were looking at a ss? You sure it wasn't a sticker on the back of your hand? Maybe a cartoon or something? Moron. But get with faunt. I just ss all of our conversations and sent them to him asking to point out a lie.

9. Moron this moron that. Moron and a half. ๎Ÿ๎Ÿ๎Ÿ monky see monky do...

10. Lock that crap. Monky. U r harsh with yourself.

11. No but there's a scratch and sniff on a curb somewhere why don't you test it out.

If you're going to insult me please use some form of intelligence. Consult Google or something because bro ur just AWFUL.

12. CF was accepted, so there's no reason to keep the thread alive anymore as it won't go anywhere.

Cheers๎‡

/Lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.