just something you devs should know about our victory....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umm nope? I never agreed to anything.

2. We once had an opponent two times our size but they were unskilled and prepared so we beat the living hell out of them so i think the thread is pointless to be exact!!

3. I apologize for my actions,I was just a bi pissed off...

4. It seems like StrictlyProfessional approves of this message.as seen on page 1

5. Strictly stated that we won, which is truth.
    He stated nothing of showboating, or bragging.

6. Dakota quit trying to start ****.

7. A8 cease posting.

8. Your match up looks fine, 2 small clans about 30 members, generally you line up even with the opposition with the exception of their number 1 guy. Match ups can't be perfect as their are only a limited number of clans signed up.

9. Dakota you are horrible at lieing

10. This clan is starting to get really annoying! Op no one cares, that's the lowest score I've seen in a Estoc war

11. How am I lieing? Stupid people these days.
    I'ma leave this thread

12. 
    
    
    
    
    ίτȘ ɴΘτ τħε ϦίĢ ᎯરɱίεȘ τħᎯτ ώίɴ ώᎯરȘ, ίτȘ τħε ĢΘΘɖ ΘɴεȘ!

I had this on my copy/paste for after war. Let this be a lesson: skill is everything. **** size.

13. Yu want a fight you would get your ass kicked in

14. I hqve more faith in your posting abilities arbiter, and now i read this..

15. Uhh oh I'm in trouble now.

16. I apologize on behalf of A8. This is NOT the image we wish to send out. He is asking for a mod to lock this as we speak. Once again, I am sorry this was even posted.

~Lovely~<33

17. Lock PLZ,I vented my fury so thread is pointless NAO,MERRY KAWISMASS ALL:3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.