Just another event improvements thread!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Nah

2. Support but would also like to see hit range narrowed and pvp events go back to the way it was originally rolled out. No opt in or out, just all out war. Lossing alittle money 1 weekend out of the month won't really hurt anyone, plus this is supposed to be kingdoms at war not kingdoms at events. Everyone needs some inc it builds character :)

3. 100% Support. I've never seen devs respond to threads like this, they do what they want to get ppl to continue to spend money. But their own appointed moderators are supporting this. I would hope they could at least read it. Also, I 100% agree with chaos. Devs need to understand most game developers out there listen to the game community. ATA devs are slacking with that, so if you devs want to keep your game for long and possibly even make MORE money off of it, LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY

4. No support, the small players need time to catch up before we end up wit more impatient bc's, i'd support boosting rewards for smalls but nothing for greedy bigs.

5. Support to that

6. If you read the whole thread the community all has different views on this, I'm assuming you only want them to listen to the part of the community whose views you like ?

Also their mods have taken different stances. So to say your moderators support this makes me think you didn't actually take the time to read the whole thread.

7. The community has Semi different views. But all views are leading to the same solution. Make it possible for us to lessen the gap between the LB's and rest of small players?

8. Hey everyone, just letting you know that your thoughts and suggestions are being read. I've been carefully parsing active threads the past few days, and will continue to do so moving forward.

9. Clan based events. For far too long we've had events that are based on individuals in a game where the devs are supposed to promote clan loyalty. I think this will be a nice and pleasant change and don't really see a downside.

10. Thanks for the reply

As been pointed out the main thing post people want is a way to encourage smaller players to carry on playing KaW and the gap closed between the bigger players and smaller players

Look forwards to hopefully seeing a solution :)

11. Vix stop playing asif your not guilty of anything.

We all know you warned apoc when they did bot checks when you was mod :arrow: :arrow:

12. ^this. Really needed on this thread?

13. If ATA Greg is really reading active topics let m him read this

14. Support. Good ideas.

15. That