Just another event improvements thread!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Sep 26, 2016.

1. So new upgrades are here and yet another increase in the division of stats of players in KaW.

Events now dominate KaW love them or hate them, to grow means embracing them. And the sb rewards have been one of the best things to push growth amongst smaller players and to give all players something to work towards and chase.

But things could be improved that would benefit all with just three little changes!!

1) increase SB rewards. In fact they could be doubled at current levels and for those bigs facing 2.6Q of upgrades doubled rewards still just a drop in the ocean barely an upgrade. Yet for smaller players doubling rewards is huge for them. More upgrades faster growth plus more incentive to keep on playing kaw rather than quit through lack of motivation and disheartenment.

2) 15k is actually relatively easy to get if you are the old bc. For example i have 15k already and yet 10 days left, even during osw, i also know top 100 is too far away already to catch up and my rl no matter how active i am isn't gonna permit me to chase this event. Im not the only one in this predicament - so now there is nothing to aim for. A 20/25k tier would be great or bring back top 500, would keep a lot more people engaged in the event for longer.

3) been pointed out many times, but some reward is needed for a no match. Not a huge one because lets face it, that would be exploited like hell, but enough to recognise the time and effort that went into making a roster and signing up

Anyways also would love to hear others ideas too on improving events and will add them to this first post if they are good :)

2. Increased rewards in PvP = increased activity in it.

It's far too easy to get it through just EB's now, the rewards for PvP should be atleast doubled IMO.

Add a set of equip for PvP only, like the war only ones, but make the equip offensive only.

3. Support for small player growth but also no support because with bigger SB rewards .. Ppl might as well stop stripping if ppl can recover even easier than before.. And it's already bad enough.

4. Support, on all three points. The no match issue, why not leave the option to do Paladins but instead of mith output, make it event item pay out. Just spit balling here.

5. Support Queen of the Fairies Vix.

New tiers for rewards would be great for smaller accounts.

TBH even if the SB was doubled the new BC plunder can make that very quickly so only relevant for small to mids.

6. 11/10 thread but support cause why not

7. No support cause you didn't support mine :(

8. Support...jus cuz ur sexy 

9. Massive support. The girl just makes sense :)

Devs listen to her-logic and rational thought should prevail here

10. No1curr

11. Madcuzbad

12. Why m8 so mean to meh

13. i agree there needs to be more gold for sure smaller accts the gaps are huge even for my size i am a mid at most.But i disagree with doubleing sb's i feel like there has to be another way.People need a grind and not just a grind for events.I feel the events are becomming to much and ppl need a break from events

14. Support, I also support farming of op