just a suggestion, but please read and think about it.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Aahzmandius, Apr 29, 2017.

1. I play kaw since the early days. I have seen many changes to the game, good ones and bad ones.

Recently I see the number of active players go down more and more. I suppose there are less than 25k left.

The devs need money and a few players pay more than normal players would ever spend on a game like this. This causes normal spenders to give up on spending.

My suggestion:

Give those who use seeds on old man a bonus, like 4% on their eb endpayout gold and 3% on their event items per seed used. Maybe other numbers, just a suggestion.

This way much more players would want to use seeds and those players also need other players to help them finish eb. More players would be active in event. Big spenders could no longer sit all in the same few clans.

Also zta should only be available outside events.

Ty for reading.

2. I see where you're going with, certainly motivation in one aspect. However, I still say no support. Those who pay to win already, ie everyone on lb and event lb, don't need more excuses to make the game even more ridiculously lopsided.

~ Here's an idea. Split the damn game. 95+% of kaw is never going to BC. Those that do, put em in an advanced portion of kaw- ie, a lot of games have different "servers" (worlds). Gawd knows they are annoying enough as is.

~ And 2- Make the mechanics enjoyable. <--- It is beyond ridiculous that any 300+mcs could hit down to 100mcs etc. First off, Those idiots never shut up- "why don't you hit back eh?" <-- were ya born mentally deficient??