Just a few ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ISS_TyRaNt, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Trading
    Please fix trading on android. I have already cleared cache and deleted data and reinstalled the game. Each time I select an item for trade the filters go weird and the corresponding charms etc go random. (I don't know if this happens on iOs or not).

General Trading
    Adding a tally to the trading screen would be super useful for example, each time we add an item to trade there would be a total combined trade value with a breakdown of total combined stats for each stat. Eg Atk 500, def 500, spy atk 500, spy def 500,total combined stats 2000.

Achievement Tracker
    Add a progress bar to each achievement so we can see how close we are to completion without having to go into each achievement to see how far we have to go.

Achievement filter
    Allow us to sort/filter achievements with closest achievements at the top so we can see what to work on in more detail.

Feel free to add your own suggestions or improvements upon my own suggestions.

2. Support to all.

A trade counter is desperately needed and something that should have been implemented months ago. It is one of the few things that are constantly suggested by the community and has received no acknowledgement from the devs. I understand there is a priority list, however a counter is low effort to implement and carries substantial QOL improvements. Trading has become an integral part of this game and its various issues & nuances need to be addressed.

3. I take it you are referring to your unimaginative single word criticism that adds zero constructive input to anything?

Story of your life I guess 🤔