Jenni VS. Psychosis

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seriously doubt those claims. 

2. Seriously look at my stats :roll:

3. No I mean that you're raising hell on Resilience.

Seriously your attack power is negligible and you're on your way to a turtle build. I can't see how you're raising hell on anybody.

4. a crap load of pots :p

5. Yep, your undoubtedly losing this war.

6. Only an eb noob would say they were winning this war.

7. I'm sick of people using the term "EB noob."

8. im not winning ..............they suck but im not doing any real damage yet......but i will..............i may have a turtle build. But im a FREAKING snapping turtle! :lol:

9. poset ur the reason i dropped my build.u were fricking spy bombing me just to piss me off..and i aint even warrring u

10. Most of the damage was from outside hits...

11. I havn't hit you once. I've thought about it but I never mess in anithers war.

12. VALOR was one of them...Ughh he tryed to strip me...and he aint even in their clan :|

13. the can im warring sucks..they didnt do anything...but the people i pissed off making this thread did...........they destroyed me....Credit goes to Valor and Eric...and a few people from LOR

14. Psychosis..ur nubs u can't do crap...eb nubs..im going to kil u all :oops: taking the credit for my build change

15. Congrats Eric and Valor on being amazing Judges.

16. Your DTW jenni, why do you persist you doing damage to this clan. You have been DTW this entire war. Stop doing quests and start hitting Psycosis.

17. Weird how Jenni declared she could take on two clans, yet most of the damage was awarded to two people. Seems to me that the clans ignored you and they let the enemies you made in the forums shred you.

18. Jenni, please explain why you were DTW?

19. Jenni, your ignorance is quite clear. You haven't even reached "chew toy" status for us. And for the record, I stripped you of ALL allies. You had only 14.5b in total. Hours after the strip and subsequent farming, you tore down your build. Let's not try and make this what it isn't. I WANT you to continue fighting (fighting probably not being the best word to describe whatever it is you are doing), because it's fun watching you do foolish things

20. Good luck to both sides , good to see people warring but its clear who has the advantage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.