Jenni VS. Psychosis

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you stop using this thread as a diary and let it die?

2. At first I thought you were talking about P3, which would be a big mistake on your part, but good luck in dealing with this Psychosis :D

3. no not P3, but these P3 inposters ............they deserve to be wrecked *smh* inposters :oops:

4. Pose is right, not to mention that a lot of hits you take at your enemy will be fails, and still cost the attack pot gold. And If you have strategy, your spies will only go towards pinning their hansels/spy builds(applies only to attack builds) with the occasional stealing stripped targets (which you will be guaranteed to lose gold on.(if you're an attack build) now on top of all of this, add in the costs of mithril(600m each for me), and all the cash in pots of yours that are being burnt.

5. Goooo Jenni! Good for you for helping to bring wars back! :D

6. OMG *cry* stop!!! PLEASE!!!!! im losing Uber amounts of gold from ur scouts :'( omg!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Noobs......

7. They be scout bombing you. You should be crying.

8. Scout is the only action they can do to you. The fact they are scouting you is making you lose spies and costing you potential spy actions on them..they are doing everything right, lol.

9. Erik I have upgraded many times during war...that means my clan does it right/other clans do it wrong if they lose money :lol:
    I hope you are just trolling!

10. Okay so you have billions of gold out during war.

11. *facepalm* Ouch! that hurt!!!!!!! Please stop being such a noob....my face is starting to hurt

12. Pinky, you still lost money through pots. The only way to gain money as I see it is through not using any defense pots and not getting hit once which is almost impossible. The only reason you upgraded is because you didn't buy pots/allies during the war.

13. Why is that being noobish?

I suppose Eric means it's easier and doesn't cost them potions. Stealing would be pretty useless if you had banked money anyways.

14. I'm being a noob because I'm explaining to you why they're scouting you (since you clearly don't understand)

15. For a "I'm a Junior All Star Warrior" ur a fricking Noob :roll: ALL STAR NUB

16. Jenni, I'm starting to dislike you. Mainly because 1 person hit you and you decided to war their entire clan. How about next time you just hit the guy that was hitting you?

17. Lol, have fun in your war jenni

18. *facepalm* Eric!! Stop!!!!!ur killing me!!!! :cry: they scout because everytime they try to steal from my cookie jar they get caught

19. Me and Eric go way back to KoP. Trust me, he isn't a noob.

20. You really seem confused guys! I have always made more than I have lost and by sound of our cc in last war ..most of LR did as well! But we are awesome :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.