Jenni VS. Psychosis

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pots you use, pots you waste, any amount stripped from you. There is no growth what so ever in war, due to the fact you are constantly banking gold.

2. Jenni seemed like a victim last time which is why I helped farm and protect her but now she sounds like a bully! Now that's just hot!

3. What the ****. Who is this imposter psychosis clan....

4. Jenni, you have no idea how many OSW's I've been in during my 3 years of playing.

5. how many? :D

6. Way more then you, thats for sure.

7. how many is way more?

8. If you at any point have enough gold out to upgrade during a war, you are doing it wrong.

9. true that :mrgreen:

10. Wow who really cares? Btw Jennie thanks fer the quick link. Love Psychosis ;p

11. Scouts take SO MUCH gold...........ohmigod ur clan is killing me :roll: Love Jenni :oops:

12. My clan is in an Non-System War right now before you call me an EB noob.

Yes, it is possible to make money in war but when you think about all the attack pots your using and all the defense pots your enemy is burning your profit is only tiny at max. In EB's the ammount of money you make is rediculous (to the point of it needing being nerfed) making it the better source of income.

Thankyou for reading my opinion.

13. EB noob.^

You told me to

14. Ues oliver, I told you to didn't I.

:roll:

15. *sigh* if nubs life depended on winning a war.........they would be hopeless

16. 6 of their top ten left..............what the heck :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.