Jenni Vs.Cuddles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Read it backwards. And guess what it says.

2. @Jenni on page one you said "until he agrees to never post on found again" tell me again, what exactly is found? Get the **** off forums

3. *facepalm* just got it. Is it the real Yarmes though?

4. It might help with the stinging ;0

5. Is that supposed to be a real threat? I dont know what to believe when i talk to you.

6. I don't know.
    He didn't even say goodbye to his band.
    He had his lawyer text them goodbye.
    Pretty sad, real nice band, made $$$ like crazy... Had fame, had it all... And all a sudden, Adam shits all over it.

7. Jenni just quit while so you dont fall behind. Cuddle was hit by zaft for ages, and didnt care. so hits from you won't hurt. Just ask for a lock, this has gone so off topic.

8. Liver is gross I say!gross!!!!

9. Nobody cares Harry,let her sort it out it ain't up to you.....

10. Please jenni regale us on how you can't even spell Yarmes' name correctly backwards, I'd love to hear about it

11. *REQUESTS LOCK*

12. Meaby,just meaby,she can succeed where I failed

13. Its autocorrects fault

14. Lol jenni I'm far from butt hurt just fed up with the drivel that come from some of your fingers.

Am I the real Yarmes ill leave y'all to figure that out.

15. Nikki: wow...I feel like crying for some reason haha he was my hero. People idolize athletes but I loved him, I just hope he doesn't flipping suck. I feel betrayed but I'd still go lol

16. The only song i knew nikki was the first one you posted

17. Yeah Adam is a load of poop.

Strictly Pro, just search google and pretend you know what I'm talking about.

18. Finally the op did something worth while to the kaw community: requesting a lock on this sorry excuse for a war thread. Let this be a reference of what not to do for all noobs out there reading: don't pull a jenni, don't be a ******* moron

19. Arbiter, just shut up. There is no point of this thread, she want as 1v1, then do it on a wall. This has be me off topic and is pointless. Please correct me if I'm wrong op

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.