Jenni Vs.Cuddles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like black veil brides

2. Oh BVB is not one of my favorites but theyre okay.

I like really long guitar solos.
    WAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHERRRR
    WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH
    EEERRRRRR

3. Arbiter tries to 2v1 read his wall

4. Read jenni wall*

5. But Andy is SO HAWT! <3

6. My girlfriend used BVB as a wake-up prank...never sleep with headphones in!

Nikki he's not a...what u said....it's Adam and his health problems. He's smoked for like 20 years.

7. Eh, I don't think any of them are hot.
    o_O
    Hmm.
    Where is my Nirvana....

8. Lmao to all the noobs disrespecting Yarmes: he has more influence in this game than any of you ever will. Nobody cares what clan you were in for a day, nobody. Yarmes on the other hand is a respected vet, but you guys just don't get that lmao, y'all think because you are 1v1ing some other 200k cs noob that y'all are real war vets: news flash you are not 

9. Liver I love yarmes,especially when he silenced half of KAW,that as hillarious

10. Eww liver is NASTY!

11. Condawg...
    He said they were non life-threatening health issues.

He just disappear without telling anyone ANYTHING.

He became his own artist. He is currently performing in NYC or something by himself.

He ditched his band, and he ditched his fans.

3DG will never be the same.
    Adam was the heart of it all.

12. Nub bet you havent even been in a real fight either, let alone a war unless you posted that from iraq :lol:

13. Lol jenni who gives two flying fucks what clan you were in attention whore is a attention whore. Please go back and read my first post on this thread and stfu. Well done if u found his main you probably can't hit it anyway. Forums don't give a flying **** about u so shut the **** up.

14. Yea strictly I've never been in a war but then again I wasn't talking about real war was I Jesus  come back at me when your a bit bigger and we can play.

15. ^ is that yarmes? Seemed that way from what you all were saying.

Nikki: wtf?! How and WHY does he plan to make it on his own?!

16. Um arrow was at semray.

17. Awww seminar is butt hurt..I got some lube in my bathroom if u want it ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.