Jenni Vs.Cuddles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where Can I sign up for a 1v1?

2. When your out of OSW we can go at it.

3. Or when you grow more? 

Why not during OSW? that's the best time!

4. Dylan im sure he could beat you

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. @ Deni: it was only for a day but you never caught my spies.

@ Nikki: Breaking Benjamin FTW!

7. Three Days Grace is amazing but Adam left the band so I may quit listening to them if they make a new album.

8. Why don't all of you ******* idiots shut the **** up! ******* noobs and there ******* 1v1 bs.

Look no one cares if your a butt hurt hot chick. More than likely faked the pics shut the **** up!! I'm fed up with coming on forums and always seeing the drivel that comes out of your mouths! Jesus I'm sure forums is getting worse what with you ******* retards and the numerous alts that ain't got the balls to post with there mains. Seems like forums are pretty much dead. Y'all should think before you post.

We don't give a **** if you want to 1v1 just go ahead and do it Jesus. Honestly it's like checking in on a Kindergarten class when I open up forums.

What happened to thinking about something before you post making a decent first opening paragraph? Or has this just passed you all by?

The only threads worth reading anymore are the osw threads and you ******* noobs full them up with drivel as well. Yes I'm talking to all you fan boys and girls that hang out the butts of the big clans cheering them on! I'm pretty sure none of you know what a real fight is let alone a proper war. So get back to your skeletons!

9. Yarmsey i am hoping you didn't mean that to me -.-

I didn't make this thread.

10. Dayum rage much?

11. I meant it to all u nubs

12. Your the noob

13. Ohh ok little miss -Wit- besides the fact that i was in iG systems before...

14. I was in if systems too!!!!

15. This ain't Facebook, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. YOU WERE THE FIRST TO SAY
    THAT WE WERE NOT OKAY
    YOU WERE THE FIRST TO LIE
    WHEN WE WERE NOT ALRIGHT
    3DG<333

Yeah Adam is a *****, cause he left. I don't even wanna talk about them...

I like Slash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.