Japan Disaster Relief Efforts - Updated Results

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Bravo.

2. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

I personally think ATA could've done better. from crystal purchase only? for two whole days?

we all know the nobility packs is where the vast majority of there purchases go. why not include nob packs AND crystals? why? because this is a token measure of generosity.

but thanks for any effort 

3. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

At least they are making an effort still like the idea and will definitely be purchasing a xtl or two! Thanks ATA 
    Will a total amount donated be posted up so we all know how well we done :)

4. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Would be nice to see a total but no matter what they post people will complain about it.

5. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

I would buy some xstals but I can't u till next month :(

So that's 3 achievements I will never get....

Japan one,beta tester and all star war

6. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Thanks devs

7. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

I don't know about you but I think crystals is a major part of there income. If they don't include nobs that's fine just buy crystals.

8. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

I talked with the devs more in depth about this:

They will likely post the total raised.

You MUST buy crystals to donate to the japan relief.

I haven't bought anything for this game yet, this will be my first purchase.

9. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

It does kinda suck that it's just 2 days couse if it was 7 days or weekend after next I would be able to buy sone xstals.....

10. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

I've currently got 363 xtals from my series of resets after questing on each reset, and can't say as I need any more for a long time, but I'll definitely be buying some this weekend to support this good cause.

11. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Only crystals ? Couse I would definitely buy a 2$ pro pack if it was going to japan

12. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

DEVS WAY TO GO

13. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

It might be cool to have clan wars and give achievement bonus to the top clans who buy crystals. Might get a bit of competition going to see which clan can raise the most....

14. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Yup

15. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Good job devs... EXCEPT u FAILED on ur FACTS! not 8.9... it was actually a 9.0...
    Get ur factz straight! other then that....Good Job...now Fix Kaw With AUTOMATIC UPDATES! (i havnt gotten the updates from itunes so i still get all pots when a noob after reset... i still have glitches that sometimes help me....

16. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

thank you so much for adding this, really glad to see everyone at kaw pulling together with this.

17. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Really you want to argue the point of the fact or mistake of strength?

I have no idea how strong it was I only know It KILLED over 7,500 HUMANS !

Get a life and stop trying to drag the DEVS down for doing a good thing!

It is up to US to decide weather or not to help.

It was up to me to not break rule and not call you names !

18. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Is it possible to allow using crystals during that time frame? My clan would love to donate as much as we can but we would like to be able to use unlimited for that time frame too? Just wondering but Kaw Devs this is totally Kool the donation and all for Japan Nice job!!!

19. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

i meant using crytals unlimited btw 

20. Re: Japan Disaster Relief Efforts

Well done devs, be happy to spend some cash for a good cause like this 