iZaln iEnterprises™ -Writing iEndorsements-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Nlaz, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I have created a sign up thread for the writer's duelcome and get a position while you still can!

2. I am ninja fast. Already done darling.

iZ <3

3. I want to join but I'm still thinking of names for my story.

4. I am turtle slow. I was sleeping while u were typing.

Sample
     In the world of ____ war was common between the orcs and humans. The orcs with there brute power. The human with there cavalry and and mages. Wile these two battled the elves just sit back and watched even though they could help save lives. Then the dwarfs argue with one another! Debating if they should help or not. Which the human can't stand because they need help..... The wars going bad for them. Orcs raid there farms and towns showing no mercy! The humans king is young and inexperienced. Human soldiers were just mere farmers. There only hope was to get help from dwarfs or the elves. Or maybe from another unknown source.

I haven't thought of a name of my world yet but this it 

6. Either lord of the rings or eragon!

7. Well really it's going to be much deferent later and it doesnt have dragons

8. It's sounds good, but the grammar is killing me. You may wanna find someone willing to edit your story.

iZaln

9. Different*
    & it may have the same idea, just different content :)

10. bastion, i see it was edited, convo on first page made me rofl

11. Iz can u read through my un-edited prologue? The way the wind blew/blows"

12. iRate mine 

Salvation is fleeting

Exert is latest update.

Three days before the outbreak

Later that same day, I still couldn't come up with a story. Well, I had a story in mind but I didn't know what i could say about it. It was a clear cut story and yet I still wanted to follow up on it.

A man is running down an empty street late at night. Suddenly, a car comes into view coming up an intersecting street. The man starts running faster. The driver doesn't see the man and never does. At the intersection where both streets meet, the running man leaps head first into the driver side window of the car. The window shatters, the man's head is busted open. The driver is surprised and blinded by the splattered blood in his eyes and windshield. He swirves and crashes into an electric pole. He survives the crash but dies from attempting to exit the vehicule. Power cables on street caused death by electrocution.

It was a perfect story. It was local, uncommon and sad. All i needed was an angle. Drunk driving? Freak accident? Successful run at suicide? Mental instability? Stressed related? I didn't know what to write. I had to investigate further. Get more facts.

13. Alex were u just as confused as me? :D

14. How so Knight?

iZ

15. Klassic, your story is... Unique. It's pretty good, but you may wanna just check over some spelling errors and comma/semi colon usage.

izaln

16. The way the wind blows.

Prologue:
    The moon was starting to set over the horizon, when it set it'd be the darkest it could be this night, the tree tops made the shadows looked like the fangs of a bat.  A figure was hidding in the shadows of the trees, nothing of them could be seen but the vapour of there breath just visable. The moonlight vanished as it sunk over the crest of the outlying hills & with it the lamps in the tavern  lit up.

The tavern, a small One storey building with wooden panels in the windows that let out a little light, you could see the cobbled pathway leading up to the front door, which was an unusal dark oak wood. The surrounds where lost in the darkness. 

The sound of laughter and cups being banged on table tops rang out over the plains. The figure made it's way to the tavern's door, they tapped it lightly and it swang open without  a sound, the figure steped into the soft glowing light, finally illuminating him. 

His blonde hair was of mid-lenght and covered one of his eyes, which were a deep blue with an intricate pattern that some got lost in. He had a face of a boy but you could see it had been aged far too early for this boy looked 20 at best to others but was just the small 15 spins of the world.  
    He was plainly garbbed in a white tunic and black pants, nothing special. He also carried a bow on his back which was covering his bag of some sort which was strapped around his shoulders and a sword that was foreign to the occupants of the tavern which were starring at him mindlessly.     
    They didn't know what to make of this stranger in there midsts. There was slight mummering as the stranger slaunted to the tavern keeper. 
    "you have a warm drink" he asked in a rough cut voice as he leaned on a post 
    the keeper was slightly dazed, but nodded. 
    "2 iclar  for the drink sir" the tavern keep mumbled  
    The stranger dug in one off his pockets & produced two coins made out of copper, chucked them on the counter and sat down at a nearby table.       
    The mummers formed into conversations and after a few minuets the tavern forgot about the stranger. Which was just aswell the stranger thought, he went from his upright posture to one that was slumped as he relaxed a little, no one seemed to remember him in these parts of Arafina, which was just to his likeing, who would want to remember him as he is the Son of the King who surrendered the land to the people over the sea... Atleast he was trying to reedem himself he thought, we will taken the kingdom back, outside a war hawks cry was heard and a smile played on Davids lips.... It's just the foundation and needs to be pumped up with detail and edited but there it is oh & btw it's xDavid-Nightx (DN) we've met before ;)

17. Ya sorry about the grammar not really my strong point I have little time but I can fix it later

18. Story plot is okay ATM. You may wanna try to rearrange any sentences. Also, check your run on sentences and spelling. Also, adding a little space in between also makes it easier to read and look at unlike uneven spacing or something. But it's good. Just need toget the grammar right.

iZ

19. I'll get to it when I can 