iWrite Co.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bastion, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Haha I sit next to two hawt girls in biology and yeah I feel the same man it's getting hard to manage and it's only been a day

2. I haven't finished my homework.. Not even half of it. And it's the first day. 

3. I gtg to bed, night kleezles gl with hw lol took me like 20mins but I finally finished

4. Gnight. Maybe I should get off too.. xD

5. Wyvern: My story is finally up; should I have separated it a bit more for the first chapter? :(

6. Wyvern, it's cool if you do a long chapter, but if you do keep Them consistently long.

Sure tant, writer or editor?

7. Y is my name on there? I'm not in Iwritco I'm in my own company crazyfreakshow co.™

8. crazyfreakshow co.? wow

9. Okay tant I'll add ya when I can

Because you signed up arimay, somewhere.

10. Anyone need help with anything?

11. Hey bast I'm almost done with the sign up for my story but I need one more person for it u wanna b in it

12. I didn't sign up so get me off of there please thx!

13. Sure I'll sign up German and arimay fine but you signed up check through the pages. Trust me, it's....nvm I won't be mean

14. Bastion I wanna join

Last time I nvr wrote a story but this I gonna to

15. Okay ill add you later

16. Hey bastion I put up the prolouge on the signup thread check it out I think ur gonna like it

17. I think i might shut down iwrite I'm too busy now as you can tell from my inactivity the past three days.