iWrite Co.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bastion, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hmm maybe have stopping them called Project (name) and that could be the title?

New idea?

2. How bout project:interception

3. I like it! Project: Interception...nice ring! I say go for that.

4. Great dude thanks I'll set up a character pole here tomorrow

5. Okay, good luck!

6. May I suggest to do a seperate sign up thread or maybe do a feedback thread.

7. Well the main reason I'm doing the pole cause I'm also gonna ask of anyone knows the culture environment weapons and people from north korea

8. @Utho

I quit because I don't need iwrite to write a story Bastion doesn't do crap except edit ppls stories that r popular and make characters

If I need some1 to edit it I have friends who can do that

9. Hey bastion I just put up my story sign up page i'd love it if u checked it out

10. Hi ppl I'm back!!!!

And I really did quit iwrite!!!

11. YEAH! Welcome back Bjorn!

12. Welcome back!
    And if you don't know yet, Chapter 4 Part 1 is now posted for Rise of the Minor Gods. Enjoy!

13. I saw it kimber very good

14. Hello guys!

15. Anyone need help?

16. Poor Bastion? First day of hs first period I'm only freshman. Then my fourth period is such a blow off class, we sit for thirty minutes staring at the wall. But other than that yay bastion. 

17. Anyone looking for a promotion? I'm getting really busy with hs so if you have lots of free time step up.

18. I had 15 hawt girls in chemistry. But I don't think KaW is happenin durin the week no more.