iWrite Co.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bastion, Jul 6, 2010.

1. lol zaln i see tht too :lol:

2. It's soooo funny. But we know Bastion really puts his hard (lazy lol) work into it. Where is he anyway? I haven't talked to him in a while...

iZ

3. I think he might be on vacation or his phone is broke lol

4. im back, and not reading through all that. anyone care to sum up who joined? it would be gretly appreciated. thanks.

Ps in case your wondering where i was i was at the beach with my gf

5. Hmm same as tno lol

6. Unused, ghousto7,nzn i think and one other person I can't think of maybe bjorn if u don't have him but I'm not sure of any body else and nice to have u back

7. I haven't written anything cause of real life bs. But I plan on writing tomorrow unless something else happens

8. I feel sorry for u but look foward to ur story makeing about a hundred thousend people happy

9. Have you read it?

10. Yep it's good!!!

11. U relly should work on ur story and if you need help just tell us what u want and we'll help as much as we can that's what were here for.

12. Haha matbyou're so nice. :)

13. Thanks!!! I do all I can I love storys so...

14. I'm the only one that knows what I'm gonna write so I don't see how you could help but thanks

15. Anyways keep up the good work!!

16. Yeah, alex is right.

17. Everyone has a style it would be very hard for you to copy the style I have unless I tell you how I write and what to write. And if I do that then I might as well post it here

18. Yo, after my new story (which I plan to make uber short), I think I'm gonna right a 21+ story. Really gory and sickening.

iZ