I've been accused!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llxXXxll__PAPA-RIDZ__llxXXxll, May 28, 2012.

1. Did anyone of you had ever been accused by KAW? Well i did...

"We are now monitoring every single action on your account. We will permanently ban your account if we see any bot usage again. There will be no appeal."

Can anyone teach me how to install that stupid program on my iphone? Lol

2. oh dear...there will be no appeal....lol....um dont they know there are hundreds nay thousands of other click games out there waiting for you to come play instead of kaw...

3. They better apologise to me for accusing me of doing something that i did not.

4. I'm on heaps and I didn't get banned lol I sleep rarely I find it funny that a whole group of people have been accused of botting..

5. I think the system that they are using to track the usage of bots is really stupid... They cant tell the difference of real actives and bots usage.

6. Yes they changed the algorithm to find bots last week and there has been a lot of 24 hour bans and and warnings, I think they need to change the algorithm back.

7. One thing they do to see if your bottling is send u message in news feed, what I'd do is take SS immediately to prove u weren't botting

8. I'm assuming dat u guys had received the warning too... Lol

9. Nope no warning for me but every time I'm on I post in forums

10. I've sent them 3 feedbacks and no replies from them... Thats why i decided to post on this forum.

11. Thx luccus for your advise... :)

12. No worrys mate
    Glad I could help... 

13. I was accused by KaW for being to awesome it was weird but I accepted it

14. I've been accused by KAW as well. I'm using iPod touch and has been playing on this account via my iPod for the past 1 years. They send me the same message and I was playing on my iPod for 99% of my time. Not sure how I can bot using my iPod. I did send support@athinkingape.com and email today as I'm worried that I may get ban due to too active in this game. Hope the developer can look into their bot detection program and not to accuse gamers that are too active in this game.

15. Hiiii Undercover! 

16. Best bet is email devs and ask what they are seeing, tell them what device(s) you use.
    Every time they tweak the algorithm we start seeing these.