Items Inequality

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RW__, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Wrong. They won't ever be warriors, because there is no point in war anymore. You grow slower, you don't make as much money, you can't get item drops. There is no reason for the EB noobs to become warriors

2. This is my first post and will probably be farmed for it. I had my first practice war today and it turned into a turtle war which was boring as hell. Is there a way to fight without hiding cus when I was in the army we were taught the best form of defense is attack, please advice?

3. Yeah, pin on the enemy, not the eb

4. Ps. I'm an eb noob but I want to learn how to war the wright way like my da taught me.

5. Ds not da, dam ac.

6. I like this idea but I think equipment is part of the game. If they are eb warriors then you really don't have to worry about them hitting you

7. Not all of them will be warriors of course. There are maybe 3 types of players in kaw. Those that just want to eb all day and hit cuz an actual war is what they dont have Time for due to real life. The hardcore players that due war but do ebs to get certain pots to stock up on so they dont get left behind. And the eb one that stats up and runs at the sight of being stripped and farmed. Kaw has not been the same before pwars and people wont let that go. Glory days are over. Thats why I wish ATA did make classic kaw before SWs so we can get that nostalgia back. Sorry for stealing a clans slogan (cant remember which one) roll with us or get rolled over.

8. Get your items and then go war

9. What ever game I migrate to, it's always the same agruement.

"PvP and PvE should be balanced!"

10. I wish other games were more like KaW.

I'd love to shoot AI in bf3, don't give em guns either, just make the challenge to shoot them x times in x hours.

Maybe RTS games with no enemy, I'd love to just build a army with no opposition in CoH

Weeeeeeee

11. I like you runnybunny_ assuming, of course, that was sarcasm 

12. I qualified for the war, but I was inactive for 2 weeks so I couldn't participate. Sadly same thing in the last 2 anniversary wars. It's suck, but that's the breaks. I think my rank is based on wins and not stats. I have a huge amount of actions on my account, so my rank is mitigated by those actions vs other accounts which have stats and allies.

Yes op and kool-aid are correct PvP and PvE should be equal payoff or weapons gained (not reset or paid for items) should specifically only work for PvP or PvE.

What I'm saying is Battle list Wednesday should drop an item which works only against or defends against other players. PvE items shouldn't affect my farming, and they do. I have to spend 3 weeks now outside my clan instead of pounding noobs and making war because I need stupid eb items and my clan can't finish a t5 eb.

Support to op.

13. One of the more annoying things that the devs have done in the past is to nerf something that they have introduced.

Eg Ally resetting. They also tried to remove some permanent items and undo reset bonuses.

While I'm no fan of item drops, now that they're here, we need to deal with them. Getting the devs to nerf items would be yet another fail.

It's possible to EB and still to find time to war. They're not mutually exclusive. For mine, special pot drops, items, Mage items and power up lotteries etc are all detractors of the game. But that's the deck of cards we now have.

Nerfing them punished players that put in the effort of getting them while rewarding whiners. Just my 2c 

14. Well, giskard, (nice to see a vet on forums btw) how do you equal eb items and war/farming/battle list items?

15. Hey Swabia. Nice to see you too!  I think the problem with item drops for farming/wars is that it would comparatively easy to 'game'.

Eg, I 'farm' my alt and get an item drop. This is just one example. EB drops are annoying (I still don't have those stupid greaves) but there's a certain element of control.

Possibly there's ways around this. But I think possibly, even though the intention is good, your EB warrior will just pause for a time to get 'war' items. It won't really change anything...

16. I don't want items to drop from BL, personally. Like giskard said, it's too easy to game. I just want PvE bonuses to be only for PvE. Leave the PvP'ers to do our thing.

17. I agree Wolf. Bought items and reset items aren't strong enough to tip the scales so idc if those remain intact.

PvE items with enchants are a total deal breaker PvP.

Either fix one or the other. PvE items don't work against players, or drops happen in farming BL only. Then I can't farm an osf or alt to cheat free items.

20 successful hits in a row should drop the hoe for farmers. That's all I'm sayin'. With game mechanics as they are that's a hard task even on an osf.

18. I think we are overestimating EB items strength. The bow gives 25 mil stats, but big hitters these days are near 300 mil stats.

19. That seems fair to me, as long as the hits are directly off the BL. Technically it would still be possible to cheat it, but it would be much more difficult.

I'm no programmer, but that sounds really difficult to do though lol.

20. EB items play a HUGE part in a real war. HUGE.