It just seems unfair

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If it makes you feel any better, the All-Star War is mostly noobs who never war anyways.

2. Or they could just leave it as is, instead of trying to go through 1000 different variables that will get every whiner into all star war.

3. The top 5000 are rewarded with the all star war tournament for there loyalty to the game .

However I would like to see 5000-10,000 have a similar tournament .

4. I can see where you are coming from X and probably due to the frustration of knowing MANY "ALL STAR" players got to the top with less effort and time put in and simply spent money to get ahead. Unfortunately it's the way the game and world works. A reward, or chance for those clans and players participating in the summer war tournament, to showcase their goods, is a great idea though I can understand and appreciate the concept. An even playing field platform for those to showcase strategy would be a good solution.

Personally, I have never spent a cent on this game and those that may have started around the same time as myself could easily be larger because they may have spent money to grow larger more quickly!

5. Exactly my point thx drog

6. @Op
    Are you stupid? They have no relation at all. The people in top 5000 worked for it. You, you didn't do ****. Ok. So if you want to be in them, why don't you grow.

7. Wwe, I disagree. Not everyone "worked for it." a lot of them paid for it. Buying stats should not be deemed worthy to be an all-star.

8. Ur all noobs. Shaddup. I payed for my stats. And I'll kick ur ass with my bought stats. The people who pay keep the game runnin for all u poor people who can't afford to pay for kaw. U idiots. Get real. Some people have no idea how the world works these days. Pffffft poor broke little loserskeep whining. My bought stats are better. I'm going to ASW. I'll send u postcards all about it

9. Agreed Superman and that is ALL some of us are saying. Thanks pal, but I am anything but poor, I simply choose to work harder for my stats than assist in growing them with money. It's simply my preference and many more will say the same. No disrespect to those who choose to pay to get ahead, it all gets us to the same place, just some more quickly than others.

10. LoL @Lime. Yes, some are not even active any longer, just sitting there with larger stats than most. Whatever works I suppose

11. Lol thats a pretty lame excuse. I chose to work harder. Sound like a welfare check recipient to me. U just like free things lol. I mean we all do, but donate some $$ to the devs u tightwad quit being so poor all the time

12. You are clearly an uneducated hot head that just like to argue with peep that have valid points. Go actually READ what I wrote, if you are even able...You could be in debt but choose to spend what little money you might have from your job at a fast food chain on a silly game. Get a life'

13. Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion. Perhaps instead of assuming that all those of us that CHOOSE not to pay to get ahead, but rather take the time to EARN those stats, are poor, simply understand we do it because we prefer it! Nobody is bashing your choice to pay so have the same respect for others. You missed the point entirely

14. Exactly drog we have better things to do then spend hundreds on a game

15. I think they should have a tournament for all players. Different bracket depends on lb ranking. Unranked get gold and mith if they have lvl2 castle. Not sure what last lb rank is when I know I'll say ranges.

16. Great suggestion n8n8 and that is the idea that X is trying to convey within this thread. We should all have an opportunity no matter the stats, but I also agree that the ALL STAR war is a good time to reward and recognize the top guns of the game. That does not mean that other players should not have the same chance to showcase their skills and receive recognition, if possible.

17. But all get achievements. The one for top players gets you the most street rep.

18. Yes we all stars in the making need a chance

19. You never know.. What if they release a 2012 summer war achievement?? Hmm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.