It just seems unfair

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's probably cause your not

2. I have to say I'm in the top 5000 and most likely participate in the all star wars like I did last year and as far as it being unfair last year they held a all star war for people below the top 5000

3. @bunnywarrior.

All star wars Are to celebrate nob whores. Not the "best"

4. Summer wars and all star war have nothing to do with each other. Don't try to connect them

5. Originally they were to
    Not so much now

6. So no one here sees my point that's nice to know

7. But that doesn't mean it should be changed

8. Your point is wrong. Players that have played longer deserve rewards not newer players. They should have to work for those rewards.

9. Summer wars aren't an achievement. They aren't tough wars. And most of the clans in summer wars have alot of people in top 5k. So just about all your points are invalid.

10. All star war is NOT a conclusion of the summer wars.

The summer wars are a tourney through a season.

The all star war is a showdown/clash among our elite, held once a year.

Just because the ASW happens to fall at the end of the SW season does NOT make it a continuation.

11. I see his point he is a noob with crappy stats who thinks he can hang with the big warriors of kaw  join a hlbc war and you'd get murdered 

12. @ I love kaw.

I agree. Longer the more rewards.

I am owed a lot of rewards ATA

13. Wow. The complaints about the ASW are starting early this year...

14. Scrote

15. Op, whatever MMO game you okay, the leaders will always have just nobbed. There's nothing you can do about that as the developers aim is always to make money. No one spends lots of money developing a game to make no money.

16. I always get a kick out of people saying they "worked for it"

I must have a different version of kaw on my phone because all I'm doing is tapping buttons on my phone.

Work??? I think not....

17. How about devs do a thorough research of those still here today on LB that played during the first year and give those guys a chance (like me). And pit them up against the remainder 2nd year all star attendants?

18. Superman I like that idea.

I'm not on leaderboard anymore so I won't be able to take part in that idea... But I still like it :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.