ISIS 170 Hostages.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BLAZE, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Isis now captured 170 hostages in Africa, Mali. Reported 3 dead currently, locals hearing lot of Islamist chants about Allah and how they're killing anyone who crosses.

2. I find it pretty funny that the IS is routinely hacked by a bunch of people who literally download a program.

3. I've seen Islamic extremists, but so far no reference to ISIS. Quote your source?

Releasing people because they can quote passages of the Quran isn't really ISIS style..

4. I think this whole Syrian war is just too complicated. Matter fact i think it's just stupid. 4 year old rebellion.

5. Wow, the ignorance is strong with this thread..

6. Nothing to see here, just more death and destruction brought on by religion.

7. It's not the religion. Unless you have looked at the Muslim religious rules, you have no place to call this a religious attack.

In times of war:
    Muslims can NOT kill a woman. They can NOT kill a child. They can NOT kill the elderly. They can NOT kill an ill person. They can NOT disfigure the deceased. They can NOT harm a non Muslim. They can NOT destroy a church or temple. They can NOT destroy any buildings. They can NOT kill a monk or priest, they can NOT kill an animal that won't be used for food. They can NOT kill those who surrender or those who run away. They can NOT enforce Islam. They MUST be good to their prisoners and feed them. They can NOT even cut down a tree.

ISIS is using an Islamic God to hide their real motives. Don't blame religion on them when we don't blame the Christians for crusades and the Klu Klux Klan

8. Respect.

9. same

10. This sounds like great banter, everyone should be having lots of lols, because yknow, who doesn't love being and Isis hostage?

12. This whole thread is an example of media.

Nothing Blaze just said is true, but people are steal believing. It's pretty sad.

13. Isis is using the name of Islam to get famous so they can get more attention and I wonder who is behind Isis... Everyone knows Isis are not Muslims

14. RESPECTED BY: GENERAL YAMASHITA

15. Lovely makes a good point. Everyone that's blaming the religion, they are the ones that haven't even read the religion's holy book.

If I'm not mistaken. Quran says you can NOT commit Suicide, or you well go straight to hell if you do commit suicide. You need to respect your neighbors. And you can NOT kill the innocent.

Wass. That is true. They aren't Muslims.

All those anyone who thinks where going to war with Islam must have been dropped as a baby. There are 1.7billion Muslims.

16. It doesn't matter anymore if this is happening because of religious differences. It's happening. The only group fighting in the name of a God is Isis and all the other nut bag groups wanting to take over western civilization.

So here is a question......do we wait until we get attacked again....or do we join in and show them what war is ? Of course we will most likely join after Obama is out of office.

The biggest deception to the world is assemble a massive army and flood the borders of neighboring countries calling yourselves refugees. I think France figured that out.

17. How do you know this is Isis?

18. Finally
    Someone who isnt an ignorant fool talking in wc

Respect to you

19. Oh really? Where did you read that ? Where is your proof?

20. I'm going to say its not Isis most of the people in the hotel would be dead by now.