is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Remember that one thread with all those promised improvements? I just wish devs did those before anything else

2. With all the build and eb guides aswell as others not to mention threads updated very event ive always assumed a dev acct. Now im certain ur either a dev acct or need a gf n life

3. Can't people be positive without being scrutinized?

4. Nope!

I guess I'm the only one who retired with the most unused amount of crux chests (250+) and seals..

This game lost the excitement that kept me coming back and became so monotonous I didn't even bother to use all chests, seals and xtals..

Maybe one day I will come back..

Devs should consider introducing a partial protection of bfa - possibly allowing only a percentage to be allowed to be stripped before I return.

Seeing what happened to bfa of few top ally lbs - I decided to stop wasting money on adding bfa (the only thing bc player can do with gold here) and risk losing it all in minutes... I banked most and will wait for better times or server shutdown.... Whichever comes first.

5. No, Rikki.
    Pls rikki.

6. that's a stupid idea, it makes the game achievable for some people when they can drag the high paying LB down to their level. It's a war game, don't like it I'm sure there is a candy land app out there for you.

7. No, stop trying to become mod or VK. :roll:

8. Stop trying to diss people that actually do something for the KaWmunity ;)

9. ^ Why? @Tanked.

Thanks for the **** block sasuke :|

10. Glad to be of service :lol:

11. It's so frustrating that he sucks up your, you know what. Makes me want to punch him in real life, no room for goodie two shoes.

12. @Sasuke

By making threads on achievements and Equipment? They're unnecessary. There's some that do help (such as the eb guide) but that's about all.

13. Too many events b2b is taking the fun out of pvp,osw and unlocking ebs (for the new clans). Just let us kaw like we used to. Give us a breather from the events please.

14. UPDATED THREADS
    You can only make fun of her attitude and if you'd prefer to look at outdated guides then be my guest.
    I think it's refreshing to see such a polite personality.
    Several KaWers are just opinionated jerks, much like yourself :)
    Chocolate is an excellent candidate for mod, vk or both.

15. @sasuke

Ever since your attempted troll (which failed). You have sucked up to every player you can. Trying to get friends who DIDN'T give you...

16. Aww, it's k pumpkin.
    Let it out.

edit:It's not my fault you suck at arguing, where's your rebuttal forum noob?

17. Zta br 18% comming ur way 

18. This is why we can't have nice things. @ tanked what's wrong with helping other people out and having a friendly, positive attitude? (That was rhetorical btw)

What the hell do you know about the game, it's events, the forum or anything for that matter with your 7 day achievement unless you're posting with an alt? In which case post with a main or go sit in the corner because there's nothing wrong with what Chocolate or Sasuke is saying.

Everyone has a choice. If you hate the game (and like a lot of players won't do anything or suggest anything to make it better) then quit.

Or you can stay and help improve things by making suggestions on any aspect of the game you feel is flawed.

Either option is good for me.

19. To be honest game has sucked for a while its only the friends in kaw that keep me playing