is it possible 0 action will not get the broken sword ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iiillliiiillliillii, Sep 26, 2014.

1. War 26
    Clan: Ruinous Cutthroats
    Acc : giantcity and __katerine__ inactive but never get sword
    Acc : Delta and edongsky inactive but have sword .

Why got diff standard ?

2. They were hitting but failed every action. The only explanation I can think of. War detail only shows successful actions, I believe

3. Correct ashes

4. They are all so small impossible 0 action

5. Failed a few actions at start and gave up, only a guess

6. Yes ... i was in that war .... 4 inactives 2 with laughable actions .....

Inactives - Delta, edongsky, giantcity, __Katherine__
    laughable actions - Morphin, Veks

I think only two of the inactives get the broken sword spells ...

These people killed the war before it even started.

7. Point is why 0 action no sword ?
    If they can do it, other player can create alt and do this . This will destroy the fun of all hardworking warrior and let these idiot destroy the game .

Btw I just check giantcity previous war is 1 action . I think he find a way to earn free mirth .

8. What Omar and the other person said is the only possible way I guess, and besides nothing us in forums are able to do to help, email the devs if it matters enough to you.

9. The reason is simply because they fail all actions on the opponents, if they haven't even tried to attack then they will get the spell it was first said when devs brought out the whole broken sword spell, it sucks but just means that they tried and couldn't get through, so probably shouldn't war again!

10. Usually inactives don't mith up... If they did... They are noobs and someone have to teach them who to hit and what to do... If they speak English of course :lol:

11. Just goes to show that failed actions ARE tracked. Now how about we get a visible counter at end of war 

12. i had same thing happen to me in an indi war. Some had 0 actions but didnt get sword. Leaked att ko's all war. If you suck so much that you cant win a single action you should not be allowed to war. Period. Maybe i should stop using xtals in indi wars to cut into devs profits. Cause indi wars are turning into a joke. 0 actions no punishment, get stuck on teams where its 4lb vs 11lb multiple times over. Total joke.

13. Yess... I've always said that this form of I-wars are a failure!
    And also still think that my idea that i've posted a while ago, before season start, was the best option for indis!!! Small rosters (6-8 players) with same stat range! (and the range will be very small with 6-8 players)
    This way you don't need WC and tracker... more PvP feeling! and less problems! :)

here it is for those who didn't read it at that time:
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165962&start=40