Is It Ok - Kaw relationships.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moody, May 3, 2016.

1. Don't blow kissy faces at me, people might get the wrong idea or claim that I asked for that attention. 

2. Oh sure that's perfectly fine!

Just as long as they move to PIMD :lol:

3. Asked? "Begged" would be more accurate. 

4. Define relationship

5. Double post deleted

6. I can provide SS to disprove the begging mostly.

Also, Relationship: an emotional or sexual association between 2 people

7. No Bueno señor , the p will come out

8. What a great thread until I read the last few pages.

Lmao

9. I was just trying to contribute until someone decided to try to make an example of me :lol:

10. No its not its game

11. Lovely's dog is pretty hot I will say. 10/10 would tap her dog.

(I think she has a dog..)

12. Its a tap tap game. Not something to get super passionate about. If you want a relationship with someone, leave it in pm. Personally i would never meet up with any of my fellow KaWers. I like to keep my friendships on here in game. If you start drama over your e-boyfriend or e-girlfriend on a game like KaW, youre just embarrassing yourself.

13. First you assume I'm old, then you assume I have a dog. Both accounts are incorrect.

14. I'm sorry forgive me young lady without a dog.

You are a 10/10 would tap. Better?

15. If the two people are happy then that's their decision. It's not for anyone else to judge how their relationship came to be or how they met. If it works for them, then good for them. Obviously being online means taking some different precautions e.g. meeting in a public place. But ultimately, if it's two consenting adults, then they made the decision. There are a bunch of online dating services. KaW is still a social app. It might not be a dating app, but (generally) meeting other people and talking is inevitable. Sometimes it goes one step further. You can build up a fantastic friendship talking online just as you can face to face.

Some have said it can ruin clans. I agree. A few years back in another clan there were two people running the clan who had met on KaW and were dating. That fell apart and so did the clan shortly after. But consider this: two of your best friends start dating each other then have a messy break up. Does that not effect your relationship with them both. Can you still be friends with the both of them? Online and face to face relationships both have their repercussions.

16. You've been catfished 

17. ....now if you wanna RP a romance while you're KAWing (catfished or not) ...I guess I don't see the harm in that lol

If you're turning to KAW to find a RL romance, especially if you're willing to "move" to be with someone you meet while KAWing well...

BAHAHAHA!!!! BAHAHAHA!!! BAHAHAHA!!!! 

(good luck with that) iPhone

18. Again. I met up with WordWaster several times. Hotels. My house. His house. Not a catfish. We seen each other, dated in game and RL for many months.

19. I'm assuming that that Meisha isn't me 

20. ...Jenni? 