is foxes dead?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cubfanbudman1, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Kinda a waste though. They have 120 spots n only using 40 lol

2. Aren't dafties not allowed to use forums?

Go on back to your eb before you upset Emperor Laoda.

3. You were dtw for awhile, then you told everyone you were going to sleep and asked that you get stripped. So ya, I would assume they would not atk p you at that point. :D

4. Stripper you have an eb going and we dont.

5. That's coz Zaft rebels are more dead than road kill

6. At the moment foxes are still living, I'd assume at least half of their members are in other OG clans at the moment.

7. Oh wait nvm I thought you guys were in an osw but I forgot most of Zaft is dead and inactive now.

8. My point being, be original, and check to make sure your "fact" is legit before you say it.

And Rebels is no where near dead mate

9. yea because people ALWAYS follow fact's and tell the truth in forum's

10. Then where's the Inc? Regs hit more than Zaft and they're an eb clan for crying out loud

11. I could ask you the same thing lol.
    But then I switch on my brain and realise we all have set targets and that We mustnt be your target at this point in time.

12. I think I've been hit by Zaft less than 5 times this entire war...

13. Wow you make me feel important.

14. Iv hit you more than that lmao

15. Foxes are dead... they die every day. It's the circle of life. We eat the antelope, but when we die, we turn to grass and the antelope eat us, Simba.

Now the clan Foxes isn't dead, but there was no opportunity to make a joke there, so I ignored it.

16. Yeah you're the only one..... Out of what a thousand something members at the start?

17. Well for me to get inc I have to go on wc or here and join an argument. So I know how you feel 

18. The difference is you're naked. I'm not.

Theirs no purpose in hitting you as you have what a few atk pots? No allies, maybe a few sdp?

19. Why dont you give me inc and find out exactly how much pots I have :) youll be at it a while I assure you.
    And not naked for long your friends are giving me some moolah