Is BFE getting too strong?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hotngongo, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Ik, still pisses me off

2. Also to mention it didn't just start to get really strong

3. I would say it sucks, but that's only because of the equipment I'm used to seeing. Sorry.

I'm sure your equipment is pretty good compared to some people out there though.

4. Maybe get out there and start hitting some people. The I'm sure you could make an educated decision about equipment

5. It's BS. I spend months or years building a build that gets torn apart by anyone who spends a few weeks in EW because of gear... What kind of crap is that.

6. Corsair, bottom line is: your bfe looks like my dog's steaming turd he drops in my front yard every morning.

7. Amen to that.

8. My feelings exactly hot, it really sucks

9. And it's not about enchanting and spending gold. The best defensive gear is exo armor which at full enchant is still 6 mill less defense than the s2 sword attack that was given at lvl40 rancor! All gear is like that... Even if I go fully defensive max enchant gear I'm still short defensively compared to s2 gear attack stats.

10. Bottom line is the biggest bfe you will see is in ee wars. They use it mostly for more ee wars. Ee warriors you might say. If you look outside of ee wars and see what most ppl are working with then my equipment would be classified as above average.

It's really a vicious little circle ppl like Roger and Jac are in, ee to get equipment so they can ee some more.

At the end of the day I'd rather have my equipment and my build then maxed ee equipment and be a gh so I'm happy

11. And Roger your bfe is very comparable to mine, maybe a little lower

12. Lol high bfe/bfa gh is potentially most lethal build in the game buddy. And anyways, I'll be converting soon anyways. Then I can drop your ass and your (literal) poop bfe.

13. And lol NO, mine is NOT lower than 337 mill.

14. Whenever your ready to convert little buddy

15. I'm sure they'll be another excuse by then though

16. Nooooooooob bfeeeeee. Anything less than 338 mill is obviously terrible. Literally delete kaw from your phone.

17. Again I'm here whenever you decide you're big enough to hit

18. I feel bad hitting someone with such awful equip...

19. Don't feel bad hit away
    pro tip you don't win if "ko" me

20. I love smacking down loud mouth noobs like you