is anyone else sick if this tactic

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Just use clan roster.

2. Crewl, I was thinking the same, everyone saying just have a pc guy as tracker is of no help to the iPhone user with inc and can not find out who it is quickly enough to report it accurately in CC.

Why should the opposing clan make it easy for people to find them? I'm in full support of the tactics some clans employ, its just playing the game!

I fear people are just butt hurt over losing wars!!

3. Zzzzxzzzz

Do you really understand the problem OP is stating?

4. Murder war. Prime example. Didn't help them against RCA though lol. Our trackers are insanely good. So no problem here. But it is annoying ass hell to look at. Lol

5. People taking my post far from what my meaning was

Simple answer to it. It is damn near impossible to work out who is hitting you on an iDevice or android because in the clan roster/war roster those long barcoded names half get cut off making it pretty much impossible for those users to report who is hittin them to the clan.

And on top of that there's also a whole lot of other reasons why I refuse to war. The system does occasionally make good match ups but most of the time it's unbalanced still. And playing from Australia whether I use a PC or mobile device war is hell because it appears on my screen that I have troops/spies left but it appear is CC that I have been KO'd which as anyone would agree is annoying as hell.

But back to the topic of barcode clans. Murder war is a prime example of a clan filled with ridiculous barcodes. Nearly all of them have the same name making it pretty damn hard to track even on PC. I know I've fried when I warred against them. Case in point barcode clans are ruining the fun of EE and war in general. Without all these stupid barcodes at least the wars would be a bit more competitive

6. Bump for lulz

7. Not even hard 

8. So we are complaining about what exactly? I think I missed it..... True on strategies true on exploits true on nob to change names true on more than 90% of the reasons barcode names make fighting against hard..... Grow up play if you don't like war not only bc of barcode why centralize on talking  about barcodes? It's hard but not impossible get a strategy and make it work  no support

9. No support :)
    Long live barcodes

10. Barcodes are for players who lack the talent to play the game without exploiting a stupid ass idea to ruin the game for those who would like to play in wars. I don't see bar coding your clan as a bad idea I say it's a stupid idea because it ruins the fun of warring.

What I see is that warring takes skill and co ordination. With names as stupid as these makes war not fun, nor does it make it worth the time and effort out in by those who don't barcode.

My point being. Barcodes are ruining war for people who play from mobile devices. And making me along with a large number of others not want to go to war because its riddled with the barcode plague.

11. Ya it shouldn't allow barcodes

12. It's war tactics bro!!
    That's the entire point .
    It's hard to hit out of knock out, 15 mins later your jumped. Clans run this tactic to help them win the war.
    Clans have trackers , you can also just track clan ranks over plunder roster!
    Their are ways to get around it but it's a logical tactic that players came up with to help them win.

13. I dont like xtals, you mean to tell me i could almost ko somebody only to have then fully regen on me? Thats bullcrap and its a overlooked loophole the devs need to fix right now....oh wait...i could do the same thing if i wanted too? Maybe its not an exploit....but i'm still suspicious of those so called xtals

14. Just go to prof page..? You have the link since they hit you right?

15. Just use excel best way to counter this

16. My old name was just "CGP" my name was in CA not because I was stripped, but because I was the quick link. For months my troops were never full just because of my name...

Owners/admins should be able to click on any name in the game and put that persons name in cc/ca as a link people can just click on.

17. They are annoying and should be band; is a tactic that only works against rookies. This discourages noobies from warring and gotta cost devs money. They only prob with killing barcodes off is some annoying little SOB will come up with something even more annoying.

18. I do understand that it's a tactic, and i can tell the difference when tracking. But I ******* hate it. There is nothing that upsets me more in a war besides getting matched up with them. The only way to counter it is to also make your name confusing and similar to clannies, so everybody in the game will have similar names as their clan members.. I don't really like the idea of that.