IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. TL;DR.

OP hit him back. Even pot burning is fun :)

2. No support

3. Op has 2 sdp and 4 adp :/

4. Once you play a bit longer Ares you will be able to understand how different builds can use different strategies in pvp.. And how some builds are useless in pvp

5. Make a note, brush yourself off and get bigger. Good luck OP.

6. Hit range should be smaller i agree

7. I can punch through on leaderboard cats bc of my raw hansel stats(build). I was joking around with Elvis_Hombre the other day and was punching right through his bfa and towers.. He is was bigger than me(top 100 ally LB). So yes build and strategy are good..

Make a name for yourself op.. Stand your ground.. Earn some respect.. And take this as an opportunity to learn what fight strategy works for you against this type of build

8. ^ badass

9. It's not fair, but when has anything been fair in kaw

10. Wait is the guy chubby chaser? Lmao he always hitting smaller peeps XD he's like the biggest wimp in kaw

Yelp I said it, chubby what you gone do

Prove I'm right??

11. Most likely it was chubby the loser. Hes a known bully but only when hes sure his stats will take care of business

12. No support. No support for hittin range change. There are people in this game who do like to attack players with way higher stats then themselves. If you can't handle it ask for a CF. Tip scout bomb :). Assassinations will work then attack. GL

13. Ive defied that fatso but hes hesitant to dance with me cuz he needs more cs difference

14. Hate to tell ya frosty but that's entirely fair. The game has a DTW/DTS mechanic that prevents "bullying" so you can hit the player with your CS, perhaps you should consider a build change. You don't need 800k spy stats. Infact that's a waste of buildings. 1.5m-2.2m sdt is standard in kaw. So unless you have 2.5-3m spy attack you might as well have 1 spy building. Thus boosting your attack power. Just something to think about.

15. Wimps are the guys that hide their mains and only talk smack with their alts..

Hey Saltyfeet.. Wanna blow raspberries off my belly button?

16. Cant. Im straight and besides ur boyfriends gonna get all jealous and 

17. If you can't hit don't talk **** :p

18. Notorious is right about those mains. Im really surprised he got it right considering his brain is the size of a peanut. I thought he could only say " no support"!

19. Nice build salty.. One day you will have to teach me to lose that hard

20. Stop complaining. Man up or quit. I hate accounts that bang on about "your to big to hit me.... Not fair " if you keep moaning I will farm you myself. Get on with it.....