IOS 8.1.0 UPDATE feedback thread for Kingdoms At War

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BlackEagle619, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, IOS 8.1.0 update is now available to download.
    [​IMG]
    Please use this thread if you encounter problems or issues with this new update for kingdoms at war.

Note:If you don't see an update please wait till the update has been reached in your country to the apple servers.

This thread will be monitored for feedback for bug fixes and improvements.

2. I believe there's an issue... It has caused you to mess up your BB code.

3. BBCODE been fixed lol️

4. Damnit i missed it.

5. I hope the developers plan on continue to support old versions of iOS if not I'm out of luck

6. I myself have had major issues since updating to this. The oracle wouldn't work and support tried to tell me it was working fine. Finally a few hours later it started working.
    When I try to type and after I send a message the screen lags and takes a few seconds before it sends the message.
    I primarily would like to know if anyone else has had issues with the oracle not loading.

"Load error occurred, please try again later."

Anyone else?

7. Apple sucks, android for the win.

ANDROID > APPLE

8. @devil
    That's not what this thread about. This thread is for those who have an apple device and are experiencing problems.

9. My lag has gotten even worse since updating to this.

10. I have an issue: the slur "muricans" is not censored. All other national slurs are censored except this one. Devs must hate americans!

11. On an unrelated note, im still unable to copy ads from my inbox on iPad with iOS 8.1 and latest KaW update, that was supposed to fix the clipboard issue.

12. Bah. Did nothing for wifi lag

13. Apparently devs released another update after this thread was created. Working on updating now.

14. Nevermind.. Someone bumped last weeks thread that should have been locked already. Still broken.

15. The new 8.1.0 update did nothing for my wifi lag concern, either (I was hopeful). That has been ongoing however since the 8.0 release several weeks back. Other than the continued multi second delay(s) between actions, I've had no other real concerns on my 5S.

16. 8.1 still lags pretty bad for war on wifi. Also way more lag on Kaw when using LTE compared to 8.0.2. I'm on 5s btw

17. Lags bad on wifi, and 4g has more lag than it should have.

On the iPhone 6 .