Introducing the Black Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it really the black market if we all know?

2. Shh, kaw_admin doesn't need to know anything.

3. Love the idea and support maybe make nobility and xstals tradable as well

4. Oh. My. God. This needs to happen. DEVS LOOK AT THIS THREAD!

5. Couldn't people just keep unlocking eb equipment and selling it over and over or is that something you thought was okay?Very much like the idea though!

6. Support️

7. This was addressed I believe, and yes that's the point. Better way to get enchant materials.

8. This is a great idea , good job on thinking about it. I didn't see whether this was mentioned or not so I'll just go ahead and say it. Besides the min price, I also see that a price max has been mentioned. That would also be something to keep in mind.

People will sell equip and items to alts at horrible prices (this was mentioned)

But if a minimum price of Gold Bars was set, then this would prevent the selling.

An example:
    Aqua - minimum of 5 Gold Bars
    Inferno - minimum of 7 Gold Bars
    Ring of Illusion - minimum of 10 Gold Bars

This is just an example, and these wouldn't be the prices that they are sold at. This is just a minimum price that would be allowed to be set.

9. I am legit thinking about making a Light Market troll thread.

10. Make one sasuke

11. Stop yama thats 5 necros today

12. All this would do is promote illegal alts. The prices of equip would have to be staggering because otherwise you could create alt after alt and have like the 2nd best equip set immediately for what 35b you are proposing ....bad idea. No support. #nodevsno

13. Because mods and specifically mod threads are not above any other threads it is with regret that I will be locking this.

I continue to believe the black market is a remarkable idea that should be implemented in some form as a gold sink. Until that time I will keep working and refining the idea and hopefully put forward a reworked version that satisfies some of the credible reservations many in this community have.

And with that... Cheers for making me do this Yama.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.