Introducing the Black Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please just delete kaw.

2. I TRIED! THE KAWCAINE IS TOOOO STROONNGG!

HELP ME!

lol, seriously tho.....

no.

3. It seems good in theory, but people would find some way to mess it up :roll:

5. No killzone, just because you want to cry like a butthurt noob and rage does not make you even remotely near right. Just because one or two of the top ten do not want to sell there banner does not mean the other eight wouldn't want to. Even with mith equip I've said it countless times. Equip gets sold at base level. They haft to earn the mith to enchant it. Quit crying already and give up, at the end if the day anyone who choose to sell there top 10 prize for a profit, would still not be any if your business

6. He is mad, so I'm offering a peace offering. Killzone this if from me to you I hope it helps.

[​IMG]

7. Batdog all I see right now is that you're a 206B strip. So good luck.

8. You are so ******* stupid its not even funny anymore. All the people who message me about this conversation agreeing that there is something wrong with your mentality is hilarious. Even my boyfriend thinks you're the most ridiculous guy I ever fought with on kaw.

Where do you not understand that devs stopped the buying of mith equip a while ago? You're so ignorant its unbelievable.

9. SO your reply is to hit me and let me start stealing you back no pots? Insert massive butthurt rage ;)

10. Oh let's not forget, being to cowardly to link back to my wall. "Blocking for tracking" yeah brave words coming from the one that was dtw to steals and assassinations shortly after

11. Support, great idea!

12. Dude you couldn't even zero me lmao. I was still hitting you after you walled me and said dtw. Do you not know how to pin? Or are you just gonna sit there with your 2 year badge and act like you know your **** when you obviously don't.

13. Batdog p:19

14. Actually, it said dtw to steal/assisanstions you going to act all brave in forums now? I linked your wall and you blocked me. So who's the scared one?

15. I'm not scared of a guy with 206B in allies and no losses. I'm still sitting over 20% troops (which means im not dtw) yet I keep zeroing your spies down and ur attk remains dtw. Lel.

16. Batdog pinned again, so sad.

17. Yet you block me for tracking after loosing a forum argument? After I personally link to you ? That's butthurt rage at its finest! Ever consider I'm letting you pin my spies?  if I was being serious with you it wouldn't be this easy. Notice my bfe? Pfffftttt its my attack set up for ebs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.