Introducing the Black Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Challenge accepted.

2. Go for it...
    after all its your thread n facts count

3. Firstly, I was under the belief that we were above childish name calling. Since we are not, you must be a complete waste of oxygen. When in Rome right?

Secondly, are you illiterate to match? Have you heard the phrase "Symbolism" as it was very simply explained.

Thirdly, yes it effects the community. Who suffers? Butthurt players that want to rage & cry because 2 players struck a deal that had absolutely nothing to do with anyone but themselves.

Lastly, if all your entire argument is based on "Its not fair big players can sell there unwanted or needed equip to a smaller player". It still has nothing to directly do with you.

4. No its your comprehension that is in question. U have no Top 10 rewards n yet u advocate buying with play money that others spent real money on. Nobody used the word FAIR but i will say ur cheap n lazy. Furthermore ppl choose to spend money or not. U choose to ignore that.

5. No you look past the obvious again and again. Last promos top 10 rewards are better than the one before and so on. You ignore the obvious fact it has nothing to do with YOU personally.

6. Batdog, it has nothing to do with the rewards being better… it has everything to do with what the reward signifies.

Top 10 banner signifies the player who earned it, and uses it, was in the top 10 of that event. So why should someone who has never been in the top 10 wield a top 10 banner????

7. Yes, because my English degree proves I'm illiterate.

8. It also means your old top 10 stuff is now obsolete. Point of the black market is to sell your unneeded or unwanted equip

9. Reward is what was achieved.
    Contrary to the believe one wants n can have. Well i don't have enough chewing gum to go around sorry.

Oh top 10 is obsolete n yet my top 100 is not...what a ripoff n glad i stopped there

10. Are you so seriously butthurt about other players selling the equip they dont want? No one us taking your precious stuff from you get over it already.

11. Dude back off n listen to yourself.
    Idc what ppl don't want but i do care on what ppl think they get for nothing. U persist n ignoring common sense while blinded by insanity.

Ops idea needs rethinking n not a one-sided point of view.

12. You completely lost this fight, you have nothing intelligent to offer. You are so worried & concerned about players keeping their precious top what ever equip. Why shouldn't they be able to make that decision themselves?

You are not thinking of the community as a whole just of what you see as right. The black market should be a place where people can she'd then unwanted equip no matter what it may be.

It should be there choice not just "Oh you haft to keep your promo equip because they earned it" point being here THEY EARNED IT, so THEY CAN SELL IT IF THEY WANT! Its there personal choice.

13. Support. Sounds great

14. I'm not worried about anything. U say what u like n shut up with putting words in my mouth.
    Grow up n smell the coffee.
    Not a fight but when this idea sinks u will understand MAYBE
    Peace outta this dumb thread️

15. Point and case ;)

16. LOL GIVING AWAY A BANNER THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IS NOT THE DECISION OF ONE PLAYER IT WOULD BR THR DECISION OF EACH TOP 10 TOP 100 TOP 500 COLLECTORS FROM EACH PROMO.

WHY?

BECAUSE WHEN SOME NOOB BUYS A TOP 1O BANNER ALL THOSE TOP 10 PLAYERS LOOK LIKE THEY BOUGHT THEM AND DIDN'T EARNTHEM!

17. WHEN YOU get a top 10 banner and actually earn it (which I never see you ever doing by seeing your promo record) then you can talk to all other 9 players and discuss how you feel about selling it.

You sir are a TOOL

18. You sir are a complete illiterate idiot. You already lost this, any one with anything intillegent to say would not resort to making childish immature comments to try and validate themselves.

If a player wants to sell there UNUSED banner why shouldn't they be able to!?!? Who are you to decide for them? Plus you fail to consider this.... PRICES! You think a banner worth buying will go cheap? How about reevaluateing your argument before throwing completely useless remarks in to this followed by a pointless insult.

19. You have nobody backing you. The only way you can appear intelligent is by having a promo banner. You cant say what is fair and what isn't fair if you have never had that accomplishment.

You keep stating the same invalid argument repeatedly with no back up.

How can you say what is fair when you have never earned anything decent from these difficult promos?

Do you not understand why mithril is only limited to 6?

Players can only receive these equipments by participating in wars and earning it. Devs made it this way because back when mithril came out you could purchase a max of 500.

Why would devs allow the sale of mith equip when they realized this was a horrible idea when released?

Your argument is invalid when this has already been proven BY THE DEVELOPERS THEMSELVES that it is not fair.

How do I know this?

Because unlike you, I keep up on everything in the kawmmunity since September 17, 2009.

Go away and take the battery out of your phone.

You do not know what is fair, you have no proven dedication to this game.

I bet my life and my account that you would not think this is fair if you had a earned a top 10banner.

I realize this argument is going nowhere, I am talking to a brick wall. If you ever understood the significance towards these items, I will reset.

Have a fun life with your incoherent ability to problem solve. Have a fun life being so biased and ignorant. Good luck if you ever go into war on this game, your account would be slaughtered just because you do not understand truth.

20. Wow, there is some hurt on this thread.....

U mad, bro?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.